Best way to clean jeep interior

94wrangler

Hi I'm new to jeepz,
To the main order of business.
I have a 94 wrangler and it was my uncles who left it in his barn with the top off and birds decided to go to the bathroom all over the seats. Any tips for cleaning it off?
Thanks cameron

Rip out the carpet if there is any, pull the drain plugs and spray away. If it's that bad, take the seats out to make sure you get the nooks and crannies. There's usually no need to spray the dash directly, but it can handle the mist and overspray. Just stay away from things like aftermarket stereos. They don't tend to like to water.

I'm a big fan of simple green for big jobs like that, but Super Clean, Greased Lightning and the like will work as well.

Enjoy your new Jeep!

FLLawdog said:
Rip out the carpet if there is any, pull the drain plugs and spray away. If it's that bad, take the seats out to make sure you get the nooks and crannies. There's usually no need to spray the dash directly, but it can handle the mist and overspray. Just stay away from things like aftermarket stereos. They don't tend to like to water.

I'm a big fan of simple green for big jobs like that, but Super Clean, Greased Lightning and the like will work as well.

Enjoy your new Jeep!

Thank you very much it's just birds pooped on the fabric that's all. And good fabric cleaners?

I use Tuff Stuff. You can find in the automotive cleaning section. Not too expensive and works good. If it's a vinyl interior, you can use just about anything. I like stuff that foams becuase it lifts the particles up better.

take it to car wash and wash it its a jeep

I use Tuff Stuff. You can find in the automotive cleaning section. Not too expensive and works good. If it's a vinyl interior, you can use just about anything. I like stuff that foams becuase it lifts the particles up better.
I agree, it worked wonders on my Cherokee interior. Reasonably priced and left it smelling clean.

yup, i also agree on tuff stuff. i believe its a red and yellow spray can

94wrangler said:
Hi I'm new to jeepz,
To the main order of business.
I have a 94 wrangler and it was my uncles who left it in his barn with the top off and birds decided to go to the bathroom all over the seats. Any tips for cleaning it off?
Thanks cameron

SIMPLE GREEN and elbow grease will clean up just about anything.

Back