broken 35

phatyaspen

so i went wheeling to night and once again i broke my dana 35... i spun another axle shaft. :x im now in the market for a dana 44...any good sugestions?i already email dynatrac about their pro 40 and am looking into currie anyone else that is good? im trying not to spend over $3500 i know quadratec has them for 3500 but im trying to steer away from disc brakes, just because you would need a master cylinder and stuff and thats not in the budget right now :cry: i just need a good deal on a 44 anyone help please

What locker are you using when you're snapping shafts?

You can find a Ford 8.8 with discs for around $500. You don't need a new master cylinder for discs.

If you want to spend $3500 you will find a lot of companies lining up to take your money. You can get it all for under $1K.

Steve talk to mike he has a few axles around i know for a fact he has a few D60's D44's an 8.8 , and 9in.'ers he can prob hook ya up im trying to take a Ford 9in. off of him

Yeah, spend $1K (or less) getting one from a buddy or a junkyard. $3k is a lot of cake for something you could very well tear up again.

Back