Buh Bye for a while!

Roundlights

rear end

Hey all,
I know I am fairly new here, so most won't care really...... but I am heading up the river for a while, looking at 7-10......... by the way, I would not recommend hitting the (2)6" procomp light switch at the state trooper driving slow in front of you with a dead body in the backseat.......... they won't speed up they'll pull you over!

Just kidding,
but I am taking a new position that does not allow me to waste an obscene amount of "work" time to post and look for Jeep goodies online!
So I wanted to just say C-ya for a while!

HAPPY JEEPIN' TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD LIGHT!!!

You're a familiar jeepz.com member so you've been here plenty long enough to make an impression. Hope all goes well with your new position, and we hope to see you back here as time allows.

YJ Gauge Problem

Hey, hope to see you back here soon! We'll definatly miss you.

And good luck in the new position too! Hope all goes well for ya.

I must be ready for a vacation because my mind is mush. I re-read that first paragraph like 4 times before scrolling down...WTF kept going through my head. man I need to grab a beer and head to the beach.

RE: rear end

judge09 said:
I must be ready for a vacation because my mind is mush. I re-read that first paragraph like 4 times before scrolling down...WTF kept going through my head. man I need to grab a beer and head to the beach.
x2

RE: Re: RE: Re: toyota 4 banger

wow.....I was worried for a second. I gave him some tips on mounting those lights! Would that make me an accessory? Peace Out Jeep friend!

Hate to hear it, roundlights.......but such is life, sometimes. Stop back in when you get a chance...........I need more people giving me shite just to keep me humble. :lol: :lol:

Good luck from the muds!

RE: $1400 3" Body Lift

Best of luck in your new position. You've been here since April, but I feel I've known you a lot longer.....please drop in from time to time to keep us updated! We'll miss you!

RE: 1993 Jeep Wrangler 4.0 HO 126,000 mi Thinking of buying

Roundlights said:
I am taking a new position that does not allow me to waste an obscene amount of "work" time to post and look for Jeep goodies online!
So I wanted to just say C-ya for a while!!

Please, roundlights, it doesn't have to be this way....get a cheap laptop and waste an obscene amount of "off-work" time!! LBR

A cheap laptop is like a cheap Jeep......there is no such thing. No matter how little you spend in the beginning you'll always end up spending a lot more money buying goodies for it. Nevertheless, I'm thankful I have my job where I can spend this amount of time doing random stuff. Don't worry, I'll do enough pointless internet/Jeep surfing for anyone that needs to focus on their career some more.

RE: $1400 3" Body Lift

Hi-Ya, Roundlights,

Sorry you won't be here as often.

I will miss your wit and humor.

Best of luck in the new job.

and...

Best regards,

Gadget

RE: Re: Buh Bye for a while!

Well thanks for all the well wishes guys and girls!!

Out of all my meaningless surfing this is my favorite site to hang on!!

I will touch base from time to time, but carrying a laptop up a 150 foot Douglas Fir tree every day would become a hassle!! I am going back to my Arborist roots!

Take care all,
and remember to keep the rubber side down!!!

RE: Re: still looking

Roundlights said:
Well thanks for all the well wishes guys and girls!!

Out of all my meaningless surfing this is my favorite site to hang on!!

I will touch base from time to time, but carrying a laptop up a 150 foot Douglas Fir tree every day would become a hassle!! I am going back to my Arborist roots!

Take care all,
and remember to keep the rubber side down!!!

Being a lineman, I work with arborists often. If you are ever looking for work in Maryland let me know, I could get some contacts for ya.

Stay out of the primaries ;)

You'll be missed!!

But I demand atleast 1 post every 3 days so we know how you are doing. Don't be a stranger!

Roundlights said:
carrying a laptop up a 150 foot Douglas Fir tree every day would become a hassle!!

I'll sell ya a used backpack...Cheap!!:lol: LBR

from one portlander to another. good luck in your carrer change and be well. oh and you WILL post here avery 3rd day or else

HAHAHA that was cool. i made an empty threat, hehe.

Back