cheap tire & wheel alternative 1993 grand cherokee

butter gutter

In my research to get new tires and hopefully wheels for my 93 grand cherokee - the chrysler 300m and new Dodge Chargers have the same bolt pattern and offset. So do the new Mustangs. I think they fit 93-98. Off ebay I got a set of 2006 Hemi Charger take-offs (wheels and tires) for $500. They were located an hour from my house so I paid no shipping. The set had 25 actual miles on them. They fit perfect (no lift kit / my jeep is stock) - no rubbing on bumps or turns - no shaking or vibrations (I went as high as 100 mph). They came mounted and balanced already and I upgraded to 18" wheels and saved a lot of money. They did not seem to affect my speedometer. Take-offs are the way to go. I posted pics in the pic thread but here they are again.:

xjeep1-4.jpg

xjeep2-4.jpg

Last edited:

I'm not gonna lie, those look good on a jeep. Now you just need some nice nobby tires with some side tread on em!

damn those look real good. Did you find a good website to find which wheels would fit your jeep. My rims are really chewed up and I am looking for a new set for the 99 Grand Cherokee.

Joopin said:
I'm not gonna lie, those look good on a jeep. Now you just need some nice nobby tires with some side tread on em!

Yeah, I think I'd be gettin' stuck too much with those tires.:cry:

bchcky said:
judge, wj's are 5 on 5 bolt pattern. you could just try searching that in ebay.

Yeah I did a little looking around and the 99-current Grand Cherokees have a different bolt pattern. The wheel that butter gutter got has a bolt pattern that matches his 93.

Back to the drawing board. :cry: I really like the look though

yeah. wj's are weird. yj's, tj's, zj's and xj's all had the 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern. they decided to throw a wrench into the mix with the WJ.

Back