Cloverfield

mingez

Any of you see it?

Surprisingly, it's really good. That's all I'll say, except if you are easily bothered by shaky camera work then you may have issues. (it's done via the perspective of the characters and their camcorder)

Like Blair Witch?

The trailer looks pretty good

Like Blair Witch?

The trailer looks pretty good

Yeah, just like that, except the quality is better, and the special effects amazing. You FEEL like you're about to get stomped on by the beast at times. It's very guerrilla video.

I was okay cause I used to edit video for a living. I've had to suffer through thousands of hours of shaky footage, so it doesn't bother me.

But, you MUST see this movie if you are a sci-fi buff. My buddies aren't into stuff like that and they still loved it.

I could see why some people might not like it.

Those are probably the type of people who liked Godzilla and expected a similar movie. It's not like that at all.

I just hope it is better than Blair witch:shades:

that was nearly 90 minutes of my life wasted when I could of been off roading:D

Just watched it on the puter and it sucked arse. No plot, no story, and it just truly surked. I thought after I watched it that maybe if It was on the big screen it would be better, but the more I think about it, NO, it wouldn't. And I didn't see Godzilla nor Blair witch because they didn't interest me and I will tell you this, don't waste your money because I'm sure it will be out on DVD very quickly.

Back