D-Rings on Ebay?

Dont believe I need those, especially for 80 bucks!

We have a guy here in town that drives a chevy 4X4 and has a PVC roll bar in the back.
It's just funny...........

Don't see the problem. Do you realize how big those are? I've never had a problem with any of the parts that they sell.

i always am uncomfortable with bolt on d-rings. i don;t know why.

I agree with you on that. Would suck to pay all that money for it to pop the heads off the bolts in a time of real need.

How else are you going to mount D rings? If you weld them to your bumper, The bumper is held on with bolts.

In my opinion bolts are as strong as a weld if you use the right bolts. Even more so if you use a wire feed welder.

I agree with that. It all matter what bolts you are using just like what welder you are using..... If you use a mig welder, they are going to snap off, if you use Chinese screws they are going to snap..... Landing gears on aircrafts are using bolts and hey don't snap. Claude makes a great point about what is the point to weld the rings to something that is bolted on???? I think we are going a bit over board once in a while... I know I do. Driving a Yj expecting it to be built like a Abrams tank...... Just my two cents. Beautiful out, great day for a ride, just to bad that I am away from home and no access to a Jeep. Have a great day everyone and enjoy the day. HAPPY EASTER!

Back