D35 spyder gears

PASmokeater

Anyone have any idea on a good price for a set of D35 spyder gears for a 99 Shara ? I still have the stock ones, but broke a tooth off of both the upper and lower gears. I would like to get them replaced in time for the Tennessee Run this year, and have no idea where to start.

Thanks.......

Rob 8) :p :)

You can spend $100 bucks from Quadratec or spend another $150 on top of that and go on and get that locker you always wanted. It replaces the spider gears.
BTW...If you insist on putting the gears back in then look on e-bay or find someone who just put in a locker. They may give them to you.

right now I have a bid on a set in ebay for 15 bucks...I know about the locker thing, but $$$$ is tight (I own a Jeep ya know lol), and am just trying to get the Pit up and running for the run.

Rob 8) :p :)

That should be an easy fix. Just pick up a set of spider gears. I had the same problem about a year ago. I wanted to upgread to the locker, but being a poor college student, the locker just wasn't in my budget. To replace my spiders(I didn't do the gears from the axel shafts, they looked to be in good condition) I think it only took around an hour or so. Lift the rear, pull the cover, remove the shaft for the gears, replace the gears, and slide in the new shaft. Simple as that. Good luck

Back