Did they Fix it ?Or did they say they did and Take my $$$ ?

TwistedTJ

spice tj soft top

Back in Mid-November I was t-boned in my TJ in simular accident like Christian's (Jeepdude832) but not as severe I was hit in the left front wheel also .

I had took my TJ to a Local Offroad shop called East Coast Offroad.
They supposedly Replaced my Hubs and Ball joints But my TJ is in the shop again and my Hubs and Balljoints are shot already ?

Now the shop said my left front wheel is on a 4 degree angle (why is it like that if ECOH fixed it a few months ago ) I only put 3,000 miles on the tj since nov.

I know ecoh screwed me with the T-case / sye I had paid for a NEW T-case w/ SYE and they installed a Junkyard t-case w/ sye that was worn out that was more $ out of my pocket to replace along with they " Storing my TJ inside" while it was on their lot getting stripped for parts

atleast I know my TJ is getting fixed this time.

Now I just want it back but w/o the repair bill for Hubs , Balljoints , Master Cyl. , Slave Cyl. , 4.88's .......... But the time w/o the TJ will be worth it in the long run

Is the owner named Darrin, if so he is on the board, even though he hasnt been recently... have you talked to ECOR about your problems first?

I've consistantly heard horror stories about that place for about 15 years. I take it you took the TJ somewhere else this time?

TwistedCopper said:
I've consistantly heard horror stories about that place for about 15 years. I take it you took the TJ somewhere else this time?

Right now its a Tims Automotive in Carney I had it there for the Slave cyl, and Master Cyl and for the regearing since the front diff started to make some not so pretty noises

That sucks man, I hate it when people do half hearted jobs. In the end no one is happy and whatever needed to be fixxed is still broken. You will get it all back in one piece and working properly.

There are two ECOR's. Darrin doesn't own the one in Maryland, and isn't affiliated with him. I previously asked him about this, as I am in Maryland and was interested in gettin work done to my own Jeep. If I remember right, Darrin is in New York, or up North East.

I'm sorry to hear they did you wrong and I will keep that in mind if I ever need shop help!

Lady

Back