Easter

My 2 1/2 year old daughter thinks she is getting Money in her easter basket... Boy is she in for a rude awakening

Happy Easter

Get used to hearing what your kids expect to see,, now that it's started it'll always be there. But all the same, ya gotta luv'em. And never think for a moment you're not growing right along with them. I speak from having a son and a daughter, now in their late teens.

Happy Easter to all.

Get used to hearing what your kids expect to see,, now that it's started it'll always be there. But all the same, ya gotta luv'em. And never think for a moment you're not growing right along with them. I speak from having a son and a daughter, now in their late teens.

Happy Easter to all.

Hey, I hear ya'!!! All our kids are adults now (cronologically, anyway ;)!). Great post, Mikey!!! I shaved my beard today...........don't know if it was for Lent, for sympatico (word??) with the suffering, or just for the heck of it (I'm suspecting the latter). Anyway, happy Easter everyone and don't forget that it's not about a rabbit hiding her eggs.

Last edited:
it's not about a rabbit hiding her eggs.

wait...the easter bunny is a girl? I guess Female animals lay eggs...but not rabits...I'm confused. :lol: Seriously though, I couldn't agree more, remember the significance of Easter Sunday.

wait...the easter bunny is a girl? I guess Female animals lay eggs...but not rabits...I'm confused. :lol: Seriously though, I couldn't agree more, remember the significance of Easter Sunday.

:funny::funny:.......Yeah, I forgot - rabbits are mammals!!!!! Anyway, you got the point.

And thanks for the correction!!:lol::lol:

Hey, I hear ya'!!! All our kids are adults now (cronologically, anyway ;)!). Great post, Mikey!!! I shaved my beard today...........don't know if it was for Lent, for sympatico (word??) with the suffering, or just for the heck of it (I'm suspecting the latter). Anyway, happy Easter everyone and don't forget that it's not about a rabbit hiding her eggs.

LOL, I shave my head every morning. I keep my mustache and goatee well trimmed . If i shave that off i would look like The Avatar, the last air bender. Although with all the hard boiled eggs that i will voluntarily consume this weekend, bending air will not be a problem.:shock::D

LOL, I shave my head every morning. I keep my mustache and goatee well trimmed . If i shave that off i would look like The Avatar, the last air bender. Although with all the hard boiled eggs that i will voluntarily consume this weekend, bending air will not be a problem.:shock::D
I had to google image The Avatar to get that. Nice one. :lol:

Happy Easter to you as well. Don't pass up the significance, though. It's more important than deviled eggs for me, and I LOVE deviled eggs.

Here's some more math straight from my highly coveted mind:

Eggs = Life

The Sacrifice > Eggs Therefore:

The Sacrifice > Life

Back