End of an Era

Dennis Rader pleaded guilty to all 10 counts of 1st degree murder, waiving his right to a jury trial today. His sentencing is scheduled for August. On the first 9 counts, he can get life with a possibility of parole after 15 years. On the 10th count, he can get life and the "Hard 40", or in other words, serve a minimum of 40 years before being eligible for parole. They are divided that way because the first 9 murders were committed before the "Hard 40" law was added to the books. At the sentencing it will be decided whether the sentences will run concurrently or consecutively. He could be sentenced to as little as 40 years before parole, or as much as 175 years before being eligible for parole. I'm betting they will run consecutively as 10 life sentences with possibility of parole after 175 years. At the hearing today, he gave all the gory details of each of the 10 murders.....he said they were all based on his sexual fantasies. He did not have sex with any of the victims, but masturbated over their bodies after he killed them, providing the DNA that helped to seal his fate. Sick bastard. I don't think he'll last long in prison.....Charlie Otero (the kid that found 4 members of his family dead and later ended up in several prisons because of the trauma he suffered as a young child that day) has many, many friends in many, many prisons. Jeffrey Dahmer was held in solitary confinement for the first 6 months or so of his sentence...he was killed 3 days after being released into the general population. I expect pretty much the same for this sick bastard.

RE: you can

Fry Him! ! ! ! ! I give no sympathy for s sick SOB like that!

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Think this guy likes his wiring??

They can't give him the death penalty because all of the murders were committed before Kansas adopted the death penalty. He'll get his in prison.

What really made me sick was the matter-of-fact way he described each murder, just like it was something as simple as taking out the trash or washing dishes. No remorse, no emotion, no apology.

RE: Aging Jeep- For 2000 and up jeep owners

The sick bastard is finally in prison. Got the full sentence for all ten murders, including the "Hard 40" for the last one. Earliest possible release date: February 26, 2180!!! He was even more of a sicko than we thought. The sentencing hearing gave full graphic details of all his murders, as well as things he did on his own. He would "practice" binding himself and hanging himself, as well as digging graves and burying himself. Josie Otero was 11 years old when he committed his first murders of her and her brother and parents. Josie was his primary target. He strangled the others in the family, then stripped her down, made her walk to the basement, and hung her from a sewer pipe. He pulled her up just high enough that if she stood on her toes, she could relieve the tension in the rope, but eventually she would tire out and hang. He masturbated while he watched her struggle and die.

One of his last victims was tossed under a bridge out in the county. He went back a few times and placed a mask of a woman's face on her to "pretty her up" and also masturbated over her on several different occasions.

Nothing in this world would be satisfying enough as a punishment for him....nothing. I relish the thought that he will find the ultimate punishment in the afterlife.

Here is a link to the KDOC website with his pic and sentencing details:

http://docnet.dc.state.ks.us/kasper2/offender.asp?id=53486

I also have full transcripts of the sentencing hearing if anyone would care to read them. I will warn you they are very, very graphic. It's not out of the macabre that I saved them, only out of interest in what makes people do what they do. I know a few of you have expressed an interest in serial killers, also, which is the only reason I offer the transcripts. PM me if you'd like a copy via email. It's several pages long in Word Perfect 10 format.

RE: Stupid ground hog

Sparky I've been following. I saw he was put in jail this weekend. I follow serial killers too and thier minds. One of my favorite movies was silence of the lams part one. I thought no one could have played the hanibel or the other killer any better and Jodi didn't do too bad herself. They really cast that movie well.

I read some of the court proceedings, including the stuff about the masks, etc. It never ceases to amaze me just how sick some people can be and towards other people.

Please PM me with the documents you mentioned? I would be interested. Thank You for giving us the update.

Lady

Back