Favorite Major Mail Order Company To Order Jeep Stuff From?

outerbeachyj

What is everyone's favorite major company to mail order Jeep stuff from? I have had the most luck with JC Whitney but is seems lots of people on here use Quadratec...

Everywhere else but the above. I usuallly shop around, and free shipping is huge. So far, those 3 haven't had the best prices.

quadratec, but i started to shop from ok4wd.com and the off road toy store. both are very good and fast with shipping. no problems at all. Infact coil spacers on the way from off road toy store!

ZJ stuff is hard to find and there is not many choices out there. 4wheeldrive hardware has been good to me. I do like to look through quadretec they do have some ZJ stuff but are gennerally a few dollars more but not much. I difinatly look at shipping charges.

have had the most success with 4wd.com - quadratec sucks....(can you say "customer service"?? - probably just a bad salesman - they have some really great stuf). Never forget eBay.

It depends on what I am buying. They all sell the same stuff, and I usually buy from who will give me the best deal with shipping. Quadratec, 4wd Hardware, Jeepin.com, OK4WD, Summit Racing, Rocky (ahem) Road (cough) Outfitters, Desert Rat (sometimes good deals on closeouts), others but those were the first to pop into my head. Oh yeah - I love to find deals on eBay!!!

I shop around, but I find myself building most of my toys!! I try to avoid mail order and support the local guy (ex Lou up at elias)

8) White wrote:

nobody could beat there price on a M8000. to the door was under 500.00

Agreed Dude. I called them to order the M8000 and got a MME9000 for the same 500.00 price WITh a roller fairlead AND a hawes. Can't beat that.

Other than that though I've ordered from a bunch of places. I ordered my lift and bumper combo from Quadratec, thier prices are someone $$. I ordered my winch plate from onlinejeepparts.com and then I went straight to radioshack.com for my cobra and alfs enterprises for my firestick. Some other company sold me my d-ring. lol I'll go wherever really, no loyalty here.

Lady

I have used Quadratec in the past. If you order one thing, they can get it right. Order more than one thing and they can't get it right.

I ordered my Bestop Supertop from them along with new mirrors and shaded windows for the Supertop. The Supertop arrived within 2 days. The mirrors soon after that. The shaded windows never arrived.

Quadratec complaints take a long time. I have been on hold for 40 minutes and longer each time. Only the last time did it take less than 20 minutes. Funny, but when you order, you get right through. When you complain, it takes a while to get through to anyone.

We told them the windows never came. They did step up to the bat and took care of the window order. We received them in 3 days. Unfortunately Colorado weather does not always allow for your plans to come to fruition. In other words, we had to wait to install the Supertop. When we did (the Supertop went on really easily), we found out that the windows did not fit at all. Another call to Quadratec. Bummer.

When we finally got through, we found out that they ordered shaded windows for the factory soft top. We asked why (after all, we did order a Bestop Supertop) and they didn't really give an answer. Just said for us to box up the other windows for pick up at the same time. We did verify that they are sending us the correct windows. As of yet, they have not arrived. I will let you know...

I also try to support the local guy. I buy a lot from High Country Performance in Englewood here. They are much higher, though. Full support and always willing to give advice. Opinions, too...

Explorer ProComp ES 3000 shocks

Utah_jeepster said:
Sorry Sully but I like 4wheel parts as well.
Plus there local so I dont have to pay shipping.

That's the only problem I have with them, every time they advertise "free shipping" there ends up being a "crating" or "handling" fee that brought their good price higher than someone else.

That is a damn good deal on a warn 8000M though!

I shop around on the 'net before buying Jeep stuff. If they ever have the best price on something I want, I have no problem buying from them.

Back