Finally!!!

ScubaDude

I GOT A JEEP!

It took a really long time but it's now in my driveway.

Attachments

• image-4066581767.png
    image-4066581767.png
    709.4 KB · Views: 194
  • image-1992214919.png
    image-1992214919.png
    816.1 KB · Views: 239
  • image-2882356424.png
    image-2882356424.png
    893.9 KB · Views: 212

Very nice.. Your gonna love it, your checkbook will hate it one you get the mod bug... Lol

Thanks guys, I already love it and I havent even taken the top off yet. I will certainly do that soon. thanks for all the advice you guys gave me while I was on here also!

That's cool, love the color. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine and that's alot.

i was wondering that also.

i love that color. i wish who ever painted mine had left it the original marroon

It has all the stuff. I have power windows and all that stuff. I haven't had a chance to take the roof off yet but it looks like it comes off in panels. It is more of an sic then a jeep with everything it has (bluetooth connect, iPod hook up etc) but I am already using it like a jeep. My friends and I are planning a nice big co trip before school starts. It's pretty comfortable and my da is very set that "it's not a reel jeep" and I hope to prove him wrong. Sure it is a little padded from nature but it can go to all the same places.

well,my friend,ask your dad is gennybros jeep a real jeep,and he had offered it to you at a very good price,offer to you only is still open. 3500 dollars

Back