Flower arrangement for Jhiggins from Jeepz.com

Deerhunter30

Cruisin In The Muddy Jeep

I will be ordering a flower arrangement for Jhiggins memorial service from the Jeepz.com crew. I am taking contributions to my paypal account (TexasBowhunter@ev1.net). Please post here as to who you are and how much you are contributing by 11:00am on Tuesday Aug 26th. Any money over the $140 cost for the floral arrangement will be given to his girlfriend.

Thanks,
Kevin

I just sent $25 to you. Being a new college student it is all that I can afford right now. I think that for documenting everyone on the card we should use both our screen names and our real names kinda like this Jason "tarsij" Tarsi or something else if anyone has a better idea.

TARSI

DeerHunter,

I am also going to post 20.00 to your account right now. I confer to tarsi's suggestion. I think we should put our real name/handle name like "Heather/LadyJeepFreak" and on the end of the whole thing just put Jeepz.com like this:

To the loved ones of Joshua Higgins,

We offer to you our deepest symathies during this time of tragic loss. The whole group extends prayers on Joshua's and your behalf, and wishes you peace and serenity.

Kevin/Deerhunter
Jason/Tarsi
Heather/LadyJeepFreak

Jeepz.com

What do you think?

Lady

Kevin,

Let me know if mine doesn't come through. I didn't have a paypal account and they wanted me to confirm (which takes 2 days) my account before paying you. I tried to push it through and got a page that said it worked, followed by a page that said to confirm.

If it didn't maybe I could just add mine by check? Please let me know.

P.S. I think any left over money should be sent to Josh's family for Funeral Costs.

Thank you for doing this for us.

Lady

I am goingto send $20,

John jps4jeep Shelton

I think that any left-over sould be given to the family to assist in ceremony costs!

$10 from Christine (purpleyjgirl) I know its not much but im in the middle of moving and im not working much.

This is a good response. I do have one question. What is an appropriate ammount to spend on an arrangement? And if we collect more money than we want to spend on the arrangement can I give the rest of the money to Josh's girlfriend? What do you all think?

yes I think his girlfriend would appreciate it. I am not sure what an arrangement costs. just do what you think is best.

I feel lucky that the number of people I have lost in my life due to a horrific tragedy are a small number. I am not too sure what to spend, I think we should spend a medium amount, remember, most of us have never met him face to face, so I think it would be best if our presence is felt but not over powering (huge arraingment). Also any of the extra "gift" that is given to the family will also be better.

I wish if it was possible to send a card from all of us (those who wish too) to the family. Kind of like a chain letter, It gets mailed from person to person, signed (including home town) and ultimatly sent to the family??

Johnny

FS:MUST SELL!!!!1998 Wrangler Sport 4.0L with a 2" lift

Lady,

I got yours if you are Heather with an e-mail that ends in @comcast.net.

Yes, that is mine...Heather. Thanks for letting me know. I think the average wreath costs 80 dollars or so. Funeral wreaths are more than a boquet or something like that I know.

I agree that the extra should go to family or g/f for funeral arrangement costs.

Johnny,

We could chain letter a card if everyone was really interested in it. It might be a nice thing for Josh's family to get a few weeks from now, but also it might mean just as much to them to send this funeral arrangement and logistically is easier, although I'm not against going to any lengths to show our feelings for J or his family's loss.

If you Like Tug I can cover you and get it from you Laborday weekend.

What do you think about this: buy a spray for somewhere around $120 and the rest will go to his girlfriend. On the flowers it will just say "From your friends at Jeepz". Then I will get a card to put the remainder of the money in and the card will have everyone's screen names as well as real names. This is due to the fact that it would be hard to get everyone's name on the little card that comes with flowers. I am open to any suggestions.

I sent (or at least I think I've sent ) $25 for Jhiggins flower arrangement-fund. I am not too computer literate so please let me know if you have recieved the funds otherwise I will attemp to resend the funds again via Paypal. Thanks, Frank (pghpenna)

Change to synthetic oil?

pghpenna,

Yes, I got your $25.

Did someone send some paypal money from a Margaret with an e-mail ending in @capecod.com?

Back