Flower arrangement for Jhiggins from Jeepz.com

I like your sugestion about the separate card with the money and all our screen/real names with the flower card saying "From your friends at Jeepz".

TARSI

I'm not trying to call anyone out, just trying to get a good count on how much money to count on, but I have not gotten money from:

PASmokeater
Purpleyjgirl
luaraboston
Tug-N-Pull (mailing his)
Far-Right (mailing his)

I have gotten money from these:

Margaret (don't know the screen name on this one)
jps4jeep
LadyJeepFreak
L33TJ33P
tarsij
pghpenna
randomjeeper

My plan is to order flowers here shortly and then deliver the card tomorrow so I can accept money until tomorrow before 11:00am central time.

Thanks,
Kevin

Some Pictures On My Jeep Site...

I definatly think that the seperate card is the best solution, When I said that before, I was merely hypothisizing.

Thank you Kevin (Dearhunter) for undertaking this, and being the person to be the beerer of bad news, I know it is not easy SO again I say thankyou
Johnny

Newbie Tire Pressure ???

I ordered the flowers. The total price for the flowers is $140.73. Everything else that comes in will go to his girlfriend in a card with all our names.

Hey deerhunter just got home from work sorry I didn't make your dead line for the flowers. I just sent y
ou 20.00 let me know if you got it. carl "capejeep1"

Carl,

I got your money. I will accept money until tomorrow at 11:00am central time. All money over the $140 that I spent on flowers will go to his girlfriend.

Johnny I like the idea of a chain letter. It's kinda of hard for me to give money to an account because I'm only sixteen. The parents won't understand. If you want to do a chain letter I want to be on it! DeerHunter I'll try and get something to you but it doesn't look good.
Mike

This is an awesome response! A few people have contacted me to let me know that they are short on cash at the moment. I can understand that. Some have told me that they want to contribute when they get some money. That is fine. I already have enough to cover the flowers ($140.73). The rest is going Josh's girlfriend to help out with the expenses that occur at a tragic time like this. Feel free to continue to send money. I'll give her what I have at the funeral and then give any additional funds to her as they come in. I live close so that will not be a problem. At this time I have already received $200 and have commitments for and additional $130. That will make for a total of $330 if/when all the funds arrive. That will allow me to give Josh's girlfriend $190 if/when all the funds arrive. I am sure that this will help out greatly.

As it stands now I have received money from:

Margaret (I think this might be purpleyjgirl)
jps4jeep
LadyJeepFreak
L33TJ33P
tarsij
pgnpenna
randomjeeper
Tug-n-pull
Deerhunter30
capejeep1
aldridgehouse
joejeepny

I am waiting on money from:
Far_Right (in the mail)
USMPK9 (bringing to me)
PASmokeater (paypal tomorrow)
purpleyjgirl (unless she is not Margaret)
LauraBoston
firemanharry

Thanks so much. I am sure this will mean a lot to Josh's girlfriend and his family!

I know im a little late in saying this but thanks you SO much kevin for organizing this, and jeepz for supporting the cause.
~clint

Jeep for sale

You know I have proudly worn the jeepz colors on the windshield of my jeep for a long time but now I am even more proud of the members here at jeepz. Josh would have been one of the first to get on this band wagon in support of a fallen brother. I know he would have been way proud. tug

$20.00 coming from me now.
sacredgroove@nc.rr.com Dave Morris

what an absolute shame that life can be stolen from such a great person
so tragically,it saddens me to say,thanks for all the help Josh,this final time....rest in peace.

re:

Just got in... I hope I can get some something sent via paypal by morning... I worked late tonight and don't have an account of my own... I am hoping I can use an account of a relative of mine, i'm in for $20... if i can't get it via paypal, you'll have a money order in days.. and as said by others.. thanks for carrying this obligation for us

I have money from:
Margaret (I think this might be purpleyjgirl)
jps4jeep
LadyJeepFreak
L33TJ33P
tarsij
pgnpenna
randomjeeper
Tug-n-pull
Deerhunter30
capejeep1
aldridgehouse
joejeepny
Sacredgrove

I am waiting on money from:
Far_Right (in the mail)
USMPK9 (bringing to me)
PASmokeater (paypal tomorrow)
purpleyjgirl (unless she is not Margaret)
LauraBoston
firemanharry
Snitty

At this time I have received $220
I am waiting on $160
That will mean $140 for flowers and about $240 to Josh's girlfriend

i just sent the funds via paypal. let me know if you got it/and if i did it right

Back