FLYWHEEL 304 manual

70worm

Why is it so hard to find a 304/manual trans flywheel? I assumed this was the most common configuration in Jeeps during the 70's. They produced millions of them! I can buy any other trans and engine combination except this one. Does anybody know a website wear I can find one? I was also told that you dont have these balanced, that you buy the right one and put it on?

I didn't know they were hard to come by. Do you mean used? I see tons of 360's used at pull-a-part, rarely do I ever see a 304. The last time I looked at my flywheel teeth I made a mental note to keep an eye out for a good used one. I would have thought that a 304 and 360 flywheel were the same but that was an asumption, are they not?

Hey, I dont know what part of indiana you are in but there is a place in northern kentucky that I would bet my life has the flywheel you are looking for. I dont do business with him anymore but am sure he will have your part. Its called "Performance Off Road." the owners name is Roy.

I threw on out last week. when into the metal dumpster so I could net $.05 for the steel weight.

Back