Front Hoop

Jeeper99

Does anyone know where you can find the short Front hoops that fit to the factory bumper of a TJ? The only picture I've found that has a Jeep with the Bar i'm looking for is on the main page here. It's the Silver Rubicon. The picture is the one with the Rubicon and the Yellow TJ coming off some ledge rocks. I can't find the short square style and I wasn't sure if that was a custom fab item. Also, what is the price for somthing like that?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Guys!

is this to be functional or decorative?

Decorative, Olympic 4X4 and KC Hilites both make a small one that will bolt to your bumper

Copper head fab makes a weld on functional rad hoop that you weld to your frame just in front of your grille (does not touch the bumper)

I used the brackets to the tow bar that were already on my bumber, then went to TSC and bought the eyes and a big clip bolt that went thru the bracket and eye. Can not remember the price but somewhere around $30 for two eyes and two clip bolts..........not sure if this is the technical name but sounds good:shades:.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Or you could Take a short Vacation here to kerrville Texas and i will build you a Custom Hoop for your Jeep. and a Hoola Hoop for you.

Or you could Take a short Vacation here to kerrville Texas and i will build you a Custom Hoop for your Jeep. and a Hoola Hoop for you.

:lol: Wished I was able to take you up on that offer. You can keep the Hoola Hoop though, My hips can't wiggle enough to work one of them things.

Dan, Thanks for the link. That is what I was looking for.

Thanks to everyone else for the replies! I really appreciate it! You all take care!

Back