FS: (MA): 96 cherokee. 107K. New lift/31" BF's, alloys.

pezzo33

1996 Jeep cherokee
$3500/bo

White over grey - 107,5xx miles.
6 cyl, automatic, 4 wheel drive
Clean title, in hand, and I also have the original Jeep build sheet!

Jeep runs great. Has no oil leaks at the head gasket, valve cover gasket, or rear main seal! Transmission works great, as does the 4 wheel drive system.

In the last 300 miles, I had a Rubicon Express 3" lift done with new performance off road shocks, a heavy duty front track back, New Eagle alloy wheels, and 31" BF Goodrich comp KO tires.
When doing the lift, we replaced the hard brake lines under the jeep, and rear brake cyclinders, along with putting extended soft lines in to the brakes.

Jeep is equipped with fog lights, cruise control, AC, power windows, locks,rear wiper, CD player, all of which work!

In addition to the aftermarket CD player, it also has apline speakers, and all the wires run to put an amp and sub box in teh back if you want.

The Jeep even has a remote car starter, and keyless entry, both of which work!

Very solid body over all. Ther eis some yellowing on the inside of the doors, but no rust through, no holes, etc.

Of course the jeep isnt perfect, it is 12 years old.
-The cd player works great, but for some reason the radio gets poor reception. I dont know why, but was never concerned since I listen to CD's
-the exhaust has a small leak. If you are outside the jeep, you can hear it. It is just after the cat. it did pass MA inspection though with flying colors, and you cant hear it once inside the jeep. A new cat back Jeep exhaust, including muffler, can be had for under $150 for several online places.
- The molding on the drivers side front door was screwed back onto the car by the previous owner. Door is still solid though
- The drivers side rear door was hit by a 4 foot tall tire on a bucket loader. It was dented in a little, but no paint broken, no scratches, and nothing to prevent it from staying rust free.

Over all, this is a very good jeep, very reliable and depandable.
email with questions or for more pictures.

Attachments

• 0efb_12.jpg
    0efb_12.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 39,411
  • 111c_12.jpg
    111c_12.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 8,528
  • 147f_12.jpg
    147f_12.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 9,858
  • 1038_12.jpg
    1038_12.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 8,169

Im wondering if you still have the jeep cherokee for sale Please email me back and let me know THANKS

Back