Funny picture thread!

ruh roh, that girl looks mad.

i think that dude is photo shopped on that dough rolling pic. looks funny, like he is either really short or something is wrong

image-missing.png

this house is not going to sell quickly

image-missing.png

allfunnypictures-1.jpg

what the heck!!
imagesqtbnANd9GcQIYJqCr1I3hj2WLIWiq7Qlqt-1.jpg

i don;t fit in the sink though, ha ha ha.

nah, that cat looks just like one of mine though. and i have an all white cat that loves to be in the sink and will sit in it when it is barely on but i don't know about full

I may have already put this in here at some point in time, but I'm too lazy to go thru the thread and check.
When I bought mine, it seemed like almost all were red, black, blue, or grey.. Where the hell was pink for me back then?!? We really do need a better assortment of colors. How about a nice salmon. Would look awesome as I got it all greasy over time. Lmao. Pink. Sheesh.
They also had tools with pink handles. Just as crappy feeling as the toolbox. Would fall apart in less than a year I suspect.

Attachments

• image-506191350.jpg
    image-506191350.jpg
    471.1 KB · Views: 287
Now I have a funny pic that is an acquaintance of mine who I know from training with SWAT. Vicious ball of rage, yes? Don't tell him I posted this pic, or the next training will not be a gentle one for me.

IDK if that's his backpack. Notice he's still wearing tactical gloves... Impressive

chuck.jpg

I should have had an aplication like that when my daughters were dating. My oldest wouldn't even bring hers around for me to meet.

Back