Future Tatoo

I'm getting a jeep tat. The artist is working on it now. We are getting together before Xmas and it's prob gonna be permanent in January. I don't see anything wrong with getting a jeep for a tat. Tat's tell my history, my life, not just what I am into right now. I think gennybro said it right with the suggestion of a background with the jeep, not just a jeep. It's up to you, of course, but I think a Jeep in the woods or the creek or in the mtn's would look nicer than just a jeep.

It's rather extreme, but I like it. Not sure I could do it?

Sent from my iPad using Jeepz

Attachments

• image-2792675914.jpg
    image-2792675914.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 125

A friend gave me this hat today, and I got to looking at the bulldog and thought it may be a good idea for a tattoo with a jeep. Maybe have the bulldog opening the door of the jeep to get in , or have him posed gripping the roll bar as he's standing on the back. Perhaps have the American flag on him as a shirt.

Attachments

• laura, Ron, and bulldog image 006.JPG
    laura, Ron, and bulldog image 006.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
Got mine! My first baby lives on my arm forever.

Attachments

• image-1653185716.jpg
    image-1653185716.jpg
    507.9 KB · Views: 24
  • image-3918976288.jpg
    image-3918976288.jpg
    526.2 KB · Views: 21

Your weird. Do you post other pics on your butt? Why not post the pic only. I don't want to see your butt.

I posted the drawing of the tattoo I wanted to get on my butt at the beginning of the thread

Haven't yet I might go get it priced out this week, and see if the artist can't add anything in the background. I still don't want it to be in a spot anyone can see.

Put it in a place where you can hide it, or you can let it show if you want it to be visible, like on your upper arm. My tat is hidden with my scrubs and many shirts, but a shorter sleeve shows it off.

Everything can be covered but hand and face tattoos.So there is a lot of real estate that can be covered.Mine are on my fore arms.Visible 90% of the time.When I want to hide them long sleeved shirt covers them up.

Back