Got A Banks Exhaust

JohnnyO

So far it's still sitting in the box in my basement. Getting it put on Friday. Third muffler in three years so I figured I'd try the good stainless stuff.
It's purty and shiny.

Maybe get the matching header in a month or two.

Stainless should last you a good long time. I've had the same stainless exhaust on my dodge pickup for 22 years.

Well, it's on. I haven't heard it yet though. Had to have my kids pick it up since I'm laid up in the hospital. Outpatient surgery turned into a 4 day stay. Get out on Monday. My daughter says it sounds good.

Thanks. Rotator cuff surgery turned into a nasty infection and I will have to be on IV antibiotics at home for at least a month.
My daughter says the exhaust is kind of loud but sounds good and she doesn't mind.
Bud of mine put the full Banks Power Pack on his 32' RV, phenomenal increase in power but it's no louder inside.

Well, it's on. I haven't heard it yet though. Had to have my kids pick it up since I'm laid up in the hospital. Outpatient surgery turned into a 4 day stay. Get out on Monday. My daughter says it sounds good.
Sounds like our local hospital. If they've got an empty bed they want to keep you for observation, Even for a couple of stitches.
Hope your better.:shades:

If you want to get sick, go to a hospital...... Back to the Banks system.... I also have a friend that has one on his RV and it made unbelievable difference on gas mileage as well as power. Looking into getting Banks headers for my 4 banger. If anyone has one on for the 4 banger, please let me know how it works for you.
God Bless and get well soon!

I have a MagnaFlow, it definitely has louder - deeper sound. Not to loud.

Attachments

• image-2502696266.jpg
    image-2502696266.jpg
    566.8 KB · Views: 332
Back