got another fix today :)

black87yj

pick up my new toy tomarrow (new to me lol ) just bought my buddies 87 wagoneer to share with the wife ! i sold my old work van to make room for a "family " toy to go with my 87yj , her 02 liberty, sons 93yj !so now mama and daughter have a 87 waggy with 3 inch lift and 32s to run around with the boys !i'm stoked ! its all set to pull my pop-up and pull the wranglers if we break or bust em . its a woody that will have to look better in the driveway than that old 88 ford 3/4 ton van did :)

so its a full size wagoneer, not an xj wagoneer?

Pictures are always good!
pics soon ! I've got a _ _ _ load of work going on right now and I hope to catch up enough to play this weekend ! I have'nt even sat in it for more than 15 minutes yet ! LOL. so far there isn't any drippage under it since it got parked sunday morning. got to find time ti title tax and plate it too.....not enough hours in a day..............:-|

pics soon ! I've got a _ _ _ load of work going on right now and I hope to catch up enough to play this weekend ! I have'nt even sat in it for more than 15 minutes yet ! LOL. so far there isn't any drippage under it since it got parked sunday morning. got to find time ti title tax and plate it too.....not enough hours in a day..............:-|

ok got em ...............................

Attachments

• waggy.jpg
    waggy.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 152
  • waggyfront.jpg
    waggyfront.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 139
  • abbewaggs.jpg
    abbewaggs.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 173

Willy in tha Woody! I like it man. so not only do I get to use the pop-up but i get the waggy too? righteous

Willy in tha Woody! I like it man. so not only do I get to use the pop-up but i get the waggy too? righteous

LOL BUD ! you need a $2,000 deposit now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: lets get a motor for ur yj !
wonder if Momma would miss the d44 ls rear if i put it in the yj :twisted: ??

Last edited:
Back