GOT TO ASK THIS QUESTION

horn button assemble?

warrior said:
I wish I knew how to post a pic on here and I would so ya could see the fruit of my hard labor. If anyone can help me with a pic let me know.
Thanks to all you guys for the input.
Warrior
P.S. Ya im a cop. 8)

e-mail me with a pic and I'll post it for ya. I'll PM you my email address.

Pics aren't too hard to post here, but you need to have some web space or an image hosting account. Once you have uploaded a pic to the web somewhere, click the Img button when typing a post, the type the web address of the pic (or cut and paste), then click the image button again. You can hit "preview" instead of "submit" to see if it worked before posting.[/img]

Let me try.
image-missing.png

Camp Jeep 04 in VA

P.s. That was this past weekend. It was very warm here. The wife is riding shotgun grinning. She loves wheelies and donuts the most.

well folks I have seen this Jeep and even helped work on it. Hell I even bought the first set of Mudders for it. this man puts alot of time and effort into anything he does. We will will be working on my 1980 CJ7 as soon as it gets warm and I can get him to quit putting new stuff on his CJ5. My only question is Warrior where the hell are the pictures of this Monster???????

Hey there ybnorml, Thanks for the pump up on my work, ya I know, I owe ya now. And as far as the pic, TwistedCopper hooked me up and posted one for me. I need to take another now that I have the winch on it and the front bumper done.
Thanks Buddie
Warrior

The pressure to do something against your better judgement, for your equipment is the very reason I avoid joining "clubs" I usually just go with my son or one or two close friends. Every time I have enjoyed anything remotely, like bass fishing, golf, RC Aircraft, it has dampened my experiance when I joined the "club" and started going with everyone else. Before you know it, I am off by myself again remembering why it was I got involved in the hobby to start with. I am not anti-social and I know there are some great groups of people having fun doing all kinds of things and more power to em. Don't worry what other people might think or say, if you do, that is the beginning of forgetting the fun part of what you are doing.

im in the same boat as you... im 17 years old and thus cannot afford to mofiy my jeep much and if i mess it up im pretty much screwed
so i stick to mild trails... its still a whole lot of fun, i get to swing out my back end if im going fast, kick up lots of dust, and get that vertical feeling of hillclimbs... i just makesure im not highly risking anything..

Find a good group of people or a family orineted jeep club to wheel with. A good group may give you some grief about not trying something, but it is all in good fun. We have taken first timers with brand new stock jeeps with us and have gotten them through unscratched. like others have said there are usually bypasses to get around the bad stuff and if not there wil be plenty of spotter help to keep from hurting your jeep. most jeepers respect a pristine old jeep and don't want to see it damaged any more than you do. So find a group to wheel with and have fun. being out there to just watch can be just as much fun.

Back