Grand lift kit sugestions?

Grand96

HI I have a 96 Grand Cherokee that I have been looking for 5-6 months :evil: to find a reasonably priced lift kit for it:cry: . It has a 4 coil springs system very easy to work on8) but all I keep finding is way to expensive:redface: ! Does anyone have an idea of a good buy for it:?: I would like to raise it 3.5" to accommodate 31" tires with no rubbing. Can somebody help me?

I just put a 4.5 lift on my 98 grand. www.ironrockoffroad.com worked for me. really nice people more than helpfull in helping me with any dumb ?s. 775.00 shipped to me. I just put 31/10.5/15 on mine and looks awsome.

2" is enough to clear 31" tires on a zj. i know, i've done it. 4.5" of lift is enough to run 33s with minor trimming, don't overlift.

sure. but i had rubbing without it connected on pavement too. i had to gut the plastic out of the wheel wells in the front, and i had to trim a minor bit off of the bottom of the front bumper right inside the wheel wells as well. but i'm talking minor, maybe a 1/2" deep and 3" up from the bottom of the bumper. not major trimming at all.

i've seen pics of a guy who runs 33s on a 2" bb on a zj with lots of trimming. not that i'd do that, but i'm a big believer in lifting, and trimming to make those final fits, i'd rather trim a bit than be maxed out on my lift and still have 2" to go until i rub something, tells me i should have bought bigger tires.

Back