greetings from Iraq

Greencuke

hey everyone, i havnt been around much latley, been kinda busy. i think the last time i signed in i was either just leaving, or just arriving, at Ft hood. well, i was there for all of about 5 min and traded in my BDUs for some high speed desert like gear and here i am. been driving around the iraqi country side medicing my way through the day. looking forward to getting home to the land of bars and fast women. lol take care
reggie "doc" lamothe

Good to hear from you man! Stay safe, and may you acquire many fast women when you come home.

Thank you for your service to our country, Reggie. Stop in from time to time and most importantly come home safe.

I salute you, Cuke!! You are serving for the greatest country in the world, and i thank you for giving of yourself to do so. Please be safe, be strong, and be home soon!

Keep your head down!

Thank you for going when you were called
image-missing.png

like the rest have said, THANKS FOR SERVING YOU ARE AWSOME. stay safe and thanks again for give us all a chance to goto the bar, and speak our minds. :beer: :drunk:

thanks for the help and stay safe ... my buddy just landed in kuwait on his way to the biG city wish you all the best of luck and return home safe

Ditto! Thanks for the service.

What do you do for fun over there?

fun? um, clean my m4? lol, na. we're liv'n large over here. i got me MLB 06:The Show for my PS2. we got movies and such. go to the gym, drink nearbeer and talk about what we're gonna do when we get home. stuff like that

cuke, watch you're back, you're front, and you're sides and you're buddies', too and get you're Jeepin' arse back in one peace (oops, wrong...........maybe not...........choice of words). I admire your convictions and your honor.

Back