Hankook Tires ?

jackobotz

I was thinking about buying these tires for my wrangler, But I have not heard anything about Hankook tires, does anyone have an opinion?

New Hankook RT03 33 12.50 15 Tires

Please wait
Image not available

spacer-1.gif

Those tires are great! I had them on my last wrangler. mine were 33x12.50x15. They were great in the mud and quiet on the road. I am going to buy them again before the end of summer.

The local dealer speaks highly of them (of course) but a retired logger cousin of mine likes Hankook as well. Apparently they used them with the logging outfit he was with.

The local dealer speaks highly of them (of course) but a retired logger cousin of mine likes Hankook as well. Apparently they used them with the logging outfit he was with.
i would say that says it all.....:)

After the nightmare they had with Firestone, Ford started using these as one of their factory supplied tires.

Hankook are suppossed to be good tires; they have been making a name for themselves in racing lately...

I agree with everyone else. I've never actually owned a set of Hankook tires but I have always heard great things about them and hope to have a set soon. When I bought my Jeep TJ in July, it had a brand new set of BF Goodrich All Terrain TA's on there.

I think those are really good on road as far as aggressive tires are concerned. Not sure about mud though.

Back