Help 1994 Wrangler Died!!!

beachjeep94

URGENT!!! NEED HELP!!! Today, I replaced coil, replaced crankshaft position senor and auto shut-off relay and a week ago a new starter. It is not getting spark to the coil. I believed we check all the relays and the timing belt/chain. :???: All the fuses are in good shape. It just quit no odd noise, buck nothing just died!:cry: I have a very limited budget and getting very worried. Two days before that my Mini Cooper puked a power steering pump and $900 I don't have, so it's keeping the Jeep company. I'm hoping the jeep isn't as painful or I'll be walkin' for awhile!:shock:

Thank you to anyone with any suggestion or idea!!!:D

it's not getting spark to the coil now or it didnt get spark after changing the coils and stuff?

it's not getting spark to the coil now or it didnt get spark after changing the coils and stuff?

No spark from coil to distributor. rotor turns so timing chain is on, crank position sensor replaced, relay's in under hood fuse block replaced. is there a test for electronic control module? THANK YOU.

Have you checked the CAM position sensor? It's under the distributor... Mine did that a while back, and a new CAM position sensor cured it.

Mine was the crank sensor but I pulled the cam sensor also but when I replaced the cam sensor I didn't have it in the exact same spot so it wouldn't fire up look at where ur bracket is sitting before u pull it or mark it some how, maybe that will fix it, a cam sensor from orileys was like $40-50 good luck

Back