Help:Club name?

Ok, I need some help coming up with a club name that I plan on starting in the fall at my university. I am going to start a 4WD club and need a name for it so here's the idea....It should have something to do with wolves or wolfpack, and relate to Four wheeling....the pack is also another option.....My creative juices just aren't flowing at the moment.....gimmie some names fellas...[addsig]

Is this a stricly jeep club or is it open to all vehicle's?
Wolf-J 4wd club
4-wolf-drive
(University name) jeepers
Wolf-pack off-road

I really have nothing I don't even know why I tried.

Johnny
[addsig]

oh yeah, telling people they'll be ditched on a trail ride is a GREAT way to get newcomers to join :) lol[addsig]

where are you located? if my college had a 4X4 club, i'd be all about that :) . as for names, its break time over here, so nothing good is coming to mind. i do like alaskan jeeper's idea though. [addsig]

How about "Howlin4X4s" kinda brings to mind a wolf and a full moon. Or maybe Tug trying to make it up a muddy hill with his four banger and glass pack.
Your logo, could be a yellow moon with a black howling wolfs head superimposed.[addsig]

Yep I must say I like the Howling Wolf name... As far as Tug's ride, It how you use what you got. And simle all the way to the pumps....

OllllO :cool: [addsig]

Wasn´t knocking Tugs ride, four bangers work just fine. Just the nature of the motor, to use one lower gear and keep the RPM´s up. Every motor has a distinctive sound to it. I was shopping for most half a year for a 4 cylinder YJ that was in my price range. The pickings were slim, must be a reason, probably the price of gas. :-D [addsig]

Thanks for all the names fellas....I am not sure what I am gonna use...Howlin4X4 I like a lot. I also thought about Wheelin'Wolfpack. THere are just so many rigs at school that are trail worthy, I think I have to get something going since there is not a really active club in Raleigh, NC that I know of.....Thanks again....[addsig]

Back