How many 4x4's do you own?

jasonvess

Here's my problem, my wife says i have a problem with 4x4's, I own 4, and want to buy another jeep. This is what i have.

1995 Dodge Ram 1500 3" lift, 33" good year wrangler MTR tires, stainless Smittybuilt nerf bars and brushguard, Has 2001 Dodge infinity system, 5.9L magnum/auto, power everything, loaded

1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee-Stock TSI model with a 4.0L/auto, leather, Good year wrangler MTR's 245/75 r16 (Wife drives this one)

2000 ZR2 Blazer-Westin nerf bars and Brushguard, AR polished aluminum wheels, 31x10.50 BFG's

And of course my baby a 1983 Jeep CJ7- 6" lift, detroit locked, 33" good year wrangler MTR tires, AR polished aluminum wheels, YJ tub & half doors, custom gauges, Alpine cd and 6 speakers, complete kentrol stainless kit, and a lot more.

I want to buy a buddies 84 CJ7 to play with, it is also lifted and 401 v8 powered. Wife says I have too many toys now. I say if they are all paid for, why not, i only owe money on my 2000 ZR2 blazer.

So, the question is HOW MANY 4X4's do you guys have?

I think she may be right. How do you decide which one to drive every day?

I have two: my daily driver is a 97 Suburban 1500 LT 4WD. It doubles as my tow vehicle.
The other is a 78 CJ7 highly modified and regularly abused.
The wife drives an 03 Avalanche.
She doesn't say much about the boat, 16' dovetail trailer and other toys because all mine are paid off. The Avalanche is the one that has the monthly bill.
The real issue is when you start parking all the toys in the yard where they are visible to the whole neighborhood. Fortunately the Jeep barely fits in the garage and the boat and Jeep trailer are hiden behind the house until I can afford to build a shop out back.

I have two also, my daily driver 97 TJ and a 75 CJ-5. But there is also a 99 TJ in my household. If you feel like you need that many 4x4's then by all means buy another AND buy her something shiny. How can she say no then. haha

Um, I dont see a problem.

Technically you only own 3, because she drives the Cherokee.

I'd go for it. Tell her it's an investment.

See I don't understand these girls, man I wold be psyched if Joe came home with another Jeep.

we have a 94 z71

my semi-running heep

two honda 4 wheelers

I have the two CJ-7s listed in my sig.
I have a Honda Pilot, 2 FL350s, 3 FL250s
(not 4x4s but great off road toys)
2 EMAXX elec. RC monster 4x4 trucks
My girlfriend is trying to buy a 99 Olds Bravada today.

I don't think there is such a thing as to much or to many of anything that gives you a thrill.

Viggo Mortensen once said....................
Life is short & sorrowfull.
We all decline, slowly or quickly & we die.
We can't change that.
We can change our attitude toward it.
We each only have a limited amount of time here.
We have to do more with it;
Pay attention, explore, be open to all life.
Because we only have one chance,
We have to make life seem longer...............
than it really is.

Get the Jeep!!!!!

I only have 2 94 S10 blazer 2"body lift flowmaster exhaust 31" AT's, 80 CJ5 (info in sig). If I had more money I think I would get rid of my wifes olds and get here a Cherokee hum maybe I would keep her in the olds and get rid of my s10 for a cherokee. Anyway if they are paid off what does she have to complain about. Like Jeeppicus said get her something shinny to butter her up then you can pick up the other Jeep.

Only 4wd's in the household are jeeps and there are 3 of them!My 82 CJ7, my dad's 99 TJ, and my older bro's 00 TJ.We are running out of room to park all these things.

Test Your Jeep Knowledge

curently only 1 my 93' grand cherokee but soon to be 2 or maybe 3. I kknow im getting another yj but hubby also wants a cj so we will see :lol:
can never have too many

I only have 2, at the moment. An '88 Wrangler and a '73 F100. The Jeep is pretty much my daily driver right now, and the Ford is stricktly for off-road.

2: '79 CJ-7, '00 XJ. I don't know what I am going to do when the XJ gets old enough that it can't be a daily driver. I don't think I could get rid of either...

Got 2.5

94 YJ
77 chevy blazer
and me and the misses share her 01 Zr2 blazer.

Got a couple of other 2wd/1wd vehicles as well.

88yj, 99 Dakota, future wife's 00 Grand Cherokee. then there are my father's 2 trucks @ the house 96 dodge ram, 85 ford ranger. and mom's ricer (honda accord)

Back