I need XJ doors

I have a 1992 XJ that I am parting out. The doors have no wiring in them or any trim on the inside. They're pretty much shells. The passenger side front is kinda dented but all the other's are perfect. Let me know if you want em or pics or w/e.

Here's some pics of the doors. The only problem is that the front passenger side one is a little bent, and the hinges are cut so you'll need new hinges. Other than that they're pretty clean.

Let me know what you think.

Here's some pics of the doors. The only problem is that the front passenger side one is a little bent, and the hinges are cut so you'll need new hinges. Other than that they're pretty clean.

IMG_1091-1.jpg

IMG_1090-1.jpg

IMG_1089-1.jpg

IMG_1088-1.jpg

there good for what i need em for... im just cuttin em up n makin half doors. how much would you want n where are you located. im in Rhode island so if your mad far i wont be able to make a pick up

I'm in Bentleyvill pa, near west virginia. If it's too far i can get a shipping cost on em, or i can even cut them a little to reduce the shipping weight. What's your zip and i'll see about the shipping.

Back