idiot of the day!

jeepjeep!

My idiot of the day for 10/31/11 is whoever on earth designed the 2006 dodge durango! What's with the oil caps on The 4.7 ? Oh yea jeep has em too! Its always so friggin tight!!! They are stupid! Im no engineer but c'mon! And the little thing inside you gotta pull out before filling? Don't tell me the tell me what its for because id rather know why in the world the drain plug is a wimpy 13mm(that always rounds) that is placed in the most annoying way above the crossmember! Why are the air filter clips so hard to remove? Why is the air filter placed almost on top of the filler cap? Why is the pwr steering cap always so tight? Is it the crappy plastic? Why can chrysler not make a shock that actually holds the hood up? Why not do like chevy does with the little round spring things? 06 durango , I DISLIKE YOU!

A little grease on the o ring of the fill cap works great. That thing u pull out is to direct oil away from the pcv. Lots have been left out. And they use a bit of oil. In Canada they have an updated filler housing and pcv system. The p/s cap is tight to hold vaccum which keeps the oil from airaiting and causing problems with lol. And the hood. It just sucks. Haha.

Back