I'm Baaaack 8o)

PASmokeater

Hey, got back last night from a weekend trip to the New Jersey Pine Barrins. We spent a couple of days with my friend Joe (the guy who owns the Mazda) and his wife, and we found a little time to play before I left. As you will see, the snow came just in time !!!

The trails were decent, with huge puddles, mougles, and ruts, but the sand pits were where we found the most fun.

The link for Joes pics is as follows, and Dingus and myself are going to be working on a site of my very own soon.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/graewulf/Snow4x4.htm

The XJ is another friend Fred. We call him "Fred the fearless", and he lived up to his name. At one point, he got his ride airborne. Close to 2 feet (and yes it's stock). After a real hard landing on the front driver's side wheel, we had to check for damage. The result, a cracked fiberglass panel above the bumper, and a crushed lower front fender. The best part, was the fact that he cheered his newest battle scar lol. I have a pic, with all four wheels of the ground, but it came out blurry, and will take some photo shop work before I can post it.

The snow made for some real fun hill climbs, and in the one pic, you can see me emerging from a "Jersey pot-hole".

We also hit a wash that really gave my TJ a work out, and I got to see what the stock articulation gives me. Should be a nice comparison to after the lift is installed (put off for couple more weeks due to GF getting laid off

image-missing.png
)

I'll let you know when the site is up and running, so that you all can check out my full collection.

Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

rob... sweet pictures man! looks like you had a blast... i must've missed your invite...
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back