I'm moving to Australia!!!!! You have to read this:

So, is the US supposed to be the woman getting raped in this analogy?

Can some of us not compartmentalize?!?! I guess not.

I NEVER ever implied that I was making a comparision to US Troops or any troops or any military action or a pot of beans on a stove in Arkansas!

I pulled out a statement that Dorivan made that I thought interesting and I wanted him to look at his statement through the light of my information. I departed from the basic topic for a short while to expand on the two views of killing which were still relevant to the main topic.

Ok, you took that the wrong way slick.
I said that I have known a few marines, I didn't say ALL marines were rapist now did I? So correct yourself, and I don't always shoot down America. I've never shot down america, I shoot down the government and how lazy the american people have become. I stand for what america stood what america used to be, America is no longer the country that took in the people who were shuned and people who needed help, no the american government just uses the defending another country speach to get what it wants. I'm sorry but we got out saddam, that was one reason but thats something that could of been done back in DS. Now the government went over to iraq and has its hands in the bloody oil. And thats exactly what it is Bloody Oil! That movie that just came out "Blood Diamond" is basically the same thing Oil is over there. You've got countries fighting for it to control.

Now you correct yourself and don't assume I think this country is crap and that all military people are idiots. This country can improve and go back to that state but the government needs to pull its head out of its rear end. Now my stepda was a marine, my uncle was Army and so on, I tried to join and they turned me away, oh well their loss and as well mine. Like I said, I stand for what this country used to be, It was a "All for one and one for All" type of thing.
(Phrase from 3 muskateers!)

And yes I would be a murder for stopping that woman from being raped, oh well. I'll live with it, but guns are fun. I'd rather pick up that pipe lying in the ally way and go berserker with it. Much more fun and statisfying!
and this is more or less a debate, someone is bound to get offended but whoever it is stepped into this and should of known that.

Last edited:

I've never shot down america, I shoot down the government and how lazy the american people have become.

I see, the US is okay except for the government and the people are lazy. Thanks for correcting me on that one. Glad we cleared that up.

Can some of us not compartmentalize?!?! I guess not.

I NEVER ever implied that I was making a comparision to US Troops or any troops or any military action or a pot of beans on a stove in Arkansas!

I pulled out a statement that Dorivan made that I thought interesting and I wanted him to look at his statement through the light of my information. I departed from the basic topic for a short while to expand on the two views of killing which were still relevant to the main topic.

Can some of us not overreact??? I GUESS NOT! Crimeny I was just kidding, TC "got it." I and everyone in this thread knew the point you were trying to make with that.

So, now you have the gall to compare our US Troops to a pot of beans on a stove in Arkansas? (if you get defensive about this one, you're fired dude)

This is just silly. You guys need to go have a beer or six and cool off.

I think it's great that we can have an open dialog, but remember that this is a family website. Would you want your kids / family to read this post, with all the rape analogies?

We are here to talk about Jeeps and to share some good conversation - feel free to express your ideas, but please keep this board upbeat and friendly.

Can some of us not overreact??? I GUESS NOT! Crimeny I was just kidding, TC "got it." I and everyone in this thread knew the point you were trying to make with that.

So, now you have the gall to compare our US Troops to a pot of beans on a stove in Arkansas? (if you get defensive about this one, you're fired dude)

Most everytime I "kid" I add a smiley to show the humor implied, otherwise it's hard to empathize with the writer.

Note to self: When Mingez "kids" he forgets to add the appropriate smiley face to show the proper tone with which to read his comments.;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

it's all good;)

And I thought the Santa Claus thread was going to cause trouble..:purple: :purple: :purple: :purple: :purple: :purple: :purple: :purple:

Most everytime I "kid" I add a smiley to show the humor implied, otherwise it's hard to empathize with the writer.

Note to self: When Mingez "kids" he forgets to add the appropriate smiley face to show the proper tone with which to read his comments.;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

it's all good;)

YEAH. but you know what, it's too obvious, and not dead pan enough with the smiley. Besides, the statement wasn't poking fun at you so much as making a funny statement. But my bad on the lack of clarity.

Which one is funnier:

Like this: TC's ugly. :lol:

vs.

This: TC's ugly.

The second one is drier, and funnier!

Oh crap, he called you british, thats harsh! Lol

Oh what I would run over for a bottle of vodka or guinness!

Back