iphone or android?

Timlt1

I've had the iphone since 2007 and I have recently changed to android. I find the android more changeable but the iphone was much easier. Whats your thoughts?

iPhone. I like the navigation and easy link up with my computer.

Only thing I see droids have over iPhone I'd screen size. I don't like the limited volume either. I work in a noisy area and have the phone nearby but many times can't hear it.

I've had the iPhone since it's been out (2G, 3GS, 4, and 4S). I use it for everything i.e. maps, internet, email, work documents, and, of course, the iPod. My laptop had actually gathered dust. I've had experience with the Galaxy, and it's a nice phone. Responsive, controls weren't too bad, touch screen was good. The music player was a pain, since I was so used to iTunes. I haven't been sold on the 5, but I'm sticking with the iPhone. My 4S has 64GB and it's catered to my needs in a phone/music player/work center. It also helps that I have a Macbook. It's all about preference.

Only thing I see droids have over iPhone I'd screen size. I don't like the limited volume either. I work in a noisy area and have the phone nearby but many times can't hear it.

This may not be a prob for guys, but my problem with a bigger screen is that the phone doesn't fit in my pocket. I don't carry a purse (wtf do some of those women keep in those big things) and my iPhone 4S just fits in my front pocket. A bigger phone would stick out for sure. I haven't tried pushing the 5 in my pocket. I fear it isn't going to fit well.

I'm an android guy. I find that my android can just do more than an iphone.

I can sync my android with the itunes on my work computer, upload a bunch of music, then take it home, and sync with itunes on my home computer, download some music, and sync up totally different playlists. It's stuff like this that I dig.

I will agree that iphone is much easier to use. Android will end up giving you more options, if you feel like investing the time.

As for navigation - the android wins hands down. Even older androids have voice activated turn by turn directions.

iphone 4 will print you a map on how to get there, and the 4s and 5 will end up taking you who knows where

Apple-iOS6-Maps-Brooklyn-Bridge-large-thumb-598xauto-5355.jpg

I loved my motorola cliq but it got outdated. If i could find a nrw version of that phone i would go back to android bit since i hqven't been able to, i had an iphone 3g and now have a 3gs. They do everything i need and are jailbroken to work on tmob.

If your into development Android is way better. Easier to root and unlock everything your phone is capable of. Also you can upgrade your memory with sd card and your battery. And iPhone doesn't have widgets only icons and that one button thing means that you always have to look for the menu option on any given app. I've got my Android set up so i can scroll through all my contacts, all my book marks, a bunch of you tube videos, a few of my favorite apps, the weather, my voice mails,etc. All on my first page and it fits perfect. IPhones aren't even close.

Sent from the dark carnival using my toes and thumbs

I also got two of the four hard buttons at the bottom set up so when I press one, no matter what app I'm in or page I'm on, it opens up face book and I've got another one set so when I press it it opens up Jeep forum. Plus on my home screen I've got all the selections for turning off and on blue tooth,GPS,wifi, and a couple of others. Just my opinion but I would never have an iPhone.

Sent from the dark carnival using my toes and thumbs

I loved the iphone but android is showing me some fun new stuff.

If you have created an itunes centered life... meaning Mac, iPod, apple tv, etc I would stay with the iphone and just try to holdout until they cleanup some bugs in the iphone 5. My wife had an android which had some nice features but I found it clumsy to handle. Probably because I had been with Apple for so long.

Back