Is the Jeep wave dying?

I wasn't told about the wave thing it just happened and I knew it ws good !

I don't worry about those who don't wave. I just do, and as long as you are waving, The Jeep wave:welcome: isn't dead.

Most people around where I live wave.
And last Sunday, Leaving Pocono Raceway, I found that my gas gauge is off by over a 1/4 tank. I had not been pulled over out of gas for more than 2 minutes and 3 Jeeps stopped to help me. there was a XJ, CJ, and a Rubi there to help in no time flat. Drove me 5 miles to the gas station and back. Being on highway, back was about 10 miles (would not let me cross highway). So if any of these Jeepers are on here, I would like to thank them again.

I like XT's bumper sticker: "It's a Jeep thing, WAVE!". It's a much more inviting statement than "you wouldn't understand".

I don't worry about those who don't wave. I just do, and as long as you are waving, The Jeep wave:welcome: isn't dead.

This is exactly where I'm at, I wave at them all. If they don't wave back, then they are the ones feeling guilty not me.:lol:

I just got my first JEEP on 6-14-10 and I wanted to wave as soon as I started driving. I didn't really know about the wave until I read this post. It is like the Harley wave. So I will start trying to wave to all JEEPs and even some of the ones I don't think are JEEPs(that is a whole other topic).

Back