jealous people

jasonmolinar

so i came into work today and there was a giant snow bank in the parking lot so i parked my jeep on it flexing it way nice and some person came and stuck a piece of paper on my windshield that sAid lame sauce. haha. first thing that came to my head is that they are probably just jealous. haha. so i took the note and stuck on my
rear view mirror so i can see it everyday and laugh at it. hahaha. and then here's just a picture of mg jeep with some new fenders posing next to my other jeeps.

Attachments

• image-1454364725.jpg
    image-1454364725.jpg
    406.7 KB · Views: 169
  • image-3116578002.jpg
    image-3116578002.jpg
    392.4 KB · Views: 233
  • image-1352238698.jpg
    image-1352238698.jpg
    395.3 KB · Views: 178

Who knows what they were thinking.
Do like me and live by a dogs philosophy.

It's the younger generations Colloquial languange meaning Lame, not cool or maybe stupid............. Something like that

It's the younger generations Colloquial languange meaning Lame, not cool or maybe stupid............. Something like that

Figured it was something like that........I still wouldn't let it bother me. 'Course when you get to be an old fart (guilty!!!), less and less things bother you.

I understand. Not as much bothers me as it used to 20 years ago.
Congradulations on the completion of the training. That is quiet an accomplishment.

clydethepirate said:
I understand. Not as much bothers me as it used to 20 years ago.
Congradulations on the completion of the training. That is quiet an accomplishment.

twenty years ago i was 1.. haha

as far as i know when soneone asks for sauce on line they want the web address to some information or the source page, but in reality sauce is used in cooking, a sauce is liquid, creaming or semi-solid food served on or used in preparing other foods. Sauces are not normally consumed by themselves; they add flavor, moisture, and visual appeal to another dish. Sauce is a French word taken from the Latin salsus, meaning salted. Possibly the oldest sauce recorded is garum, the fish sauce used by the Ancient Romans.... either its some fangled new word, or a highly confused very jealous person lol

leave it to weird utah people to come up with stupid phrases. most do it because they don't want to curse but they still want to try and talk cool.

extra-medium said:
leave it to weird utah people to come up with stupid phrases. most do it because they don't want to curse but they still want to try and talk cool.

haha! i hear and see this far too often

from urban dictionary

1. Lame Sauce 115 up, 37 down
Adj. Unpopular, unfavorable ( American Mall Kid Talk )
Yo! Halo 2 was delayed again homes! That is LAME SAUCE!
buy lame sauce mugs & shirts
by Jake of 8bitjoystick.com Mar 17, 2004 share this add a video
2. lame sauce 69 up, 38 down
Something or something that is extremely stupid, lame, or not fun.
Ethan is lame sauce because he doesn't like paintball.
lame lame sauce lamezors lame.net lamez
by Tehmastar Sep 21, 2006 share this add a video
3. lame sauce 43 up, 22 down
a sauce produced by a situation that sucks balls. often times used to reflect emotion during times of disapointment.
victim: "oh hey can i get a large suck sandwich?"
situation: "with or without lame sauce?"
victim: "with please"
situation: "anything else for you today"
victim: "yeah, can you just dump some of that in my eye?"
situation: "no problem"
situation: "want some on your face as well?"
victim: "im so glad you asked"
lame sauce sauce lame disapointment victim suck sandwich
by whythehellisjmantaken Aug 8, 2009 share this add a video

4. lame sauce 24 up, 16 down
This is a term used to describe anything that the user finds bad, inappropriate, upsetting, or just plain dumb.
A co-worker tells you that he's just been called in to work on Christmas eve.

The response: Dude, that's lame sauce.
lame lamesauce hecka lame super lame really lame
by kaetzle Dec 16, 2008 share this add a video
5. lame sauce 9 up, 8 down
When you search for a word on Google using the I'm Feeling Lucky button and it sends you to the definition of the word on Urban Dictionary.
I just clicked the I’m Feeling Lucky for a Google search for “lame sauce” and it sent me to the definition of lame sauce on Urban Dictionary, which is so lame sauce.
lame sauce sauce lame disappointment victim suck sandwich
by rogueleadzer0 Feb 8, 2010 share this add a video
6. lame sauce 3 up, 5 down
a term meaning the opposite of something/someone that is a cool cat. it was first coined by a girl named shada morris, or darcy, her transexual alter ego, in 2008. since then, shada and/or darcy haven't looked back!
"omg my pack of smokes just flew off the balcony! lame sauce!"

"you wear underwear? that's lame sauce!"
lame sauce underwear stupid french fries sex
by leftythebestfriend May 5, 2010 share this add a video

7. Lame Sauce 2 up, 5 down
when something is so lame that you can collectivly use the lameness to make a sauce that you could eat

Word Credit Goes To Brandon Trostrud
ex1 : Bro Bingo night with your grandma last night was so lame sauce i went home and made nuddles to go with it

ex2 : When you said party, i didnt know it would be lame sauce

ex 3: THIS IS SOOOOOO LAME SAUCE !!!

extra-medium said:

What the heck dude...don't be dishing us mo mo's from Utah. Now thats how cool we be....lol

Maybe the dude just didn't know how to spell. He meant Lame Car or Lame Parking Job, but couldn't figure it out. Maybe he meant to say The Lamb is Served. Was lamb for lunch that day?

People who use phrases like 'lame sauce' are just fail

lmao (playing video games on line helps us old people keep up with the kids vernacular)

Back