Jeep Chat (please read)

Green97TJ

Well ive been thinkin, i kinda miss having the jeep chat on aol like we used to. And since i have no life and sit on this computer waaaay to much :-D I thought id get the AOL name of anyone interested in chat, and i could start one most nites. So if you interested, send me your AIM name and ill add you to my list and start having chats again.

PS If you dont want it posted on the board for all to see, private message me.

Hope this flies

Nathan[addsig]

Why not start your chat here.
I haven't been through AOL in
8 years, and am not quite up on
AIM?... an active chat, real time
here would not only benefit the
members, but increase the draw
to the sight. or not, I don't know.[addsig]

There is chat room within this site, rght? why don't we just get together there!
:lol:[addsig]

its rumored to not be as good as an AIM or AOL chat room. ive heard its slow, and some users have issues accessing it. having never taken place in any type of jeep chat however, i cannot speak from experience. rob was one of the people supporting the AIM chat over the server chat. i dont remember exact reasons but i believe speed and accesibility were a couple of them.[addsig]

Ive never tried the chat on this site, but as mentioned above, ive heard its slow and unreliable.... but im willing to try it if some of you others will

Nathan
[addsig]

Yeah... anyone who does NOT have AIM... I would advise getting it... its VERY simple to use, and extremely reliable... sign in, click a buddy or join a chat, type, enter, and there you have it... TheBaztard here. [addsig]

Idiot question of the day, I have had aol for about 6 years. How do get a AIM name and what is it. I have never "chatted" before at all. I always though of it as pointless cause i can just pick up the phone and dial any number randomly and start to talk with them. Just my thought. Plus I always thought it was just 14 year old boys saying they were these super sexy lesbians search to have key board sex with the same another 14 year old bsuper sexy lesbian boy. I don't know!
Is AIM aol instant message? Thats the only thing I can think of.

It is not that I am computer illiterate, I am computer idiot Totally different.
Johnny[addsig]

AIM is free. go to AIM and look for AIM and the free download. You will then create a username (Free) and sign on, add buddies and chat to your hearts content.

Oh yeah!!! I am waldenjg. Yahoo AND AIM
I use Trillian so I am always logged onto both. What can I say Computers are my life and Jeepin money.

edited by: L33TJ33P, Apr 03, 2003 - 12:39 PM[addsig]

johnny you crack me up........odax :lol: :lol: :lol: [addsig]

Since I started using AIM... I've always had a preference of AIM over phone. I can type just as fast as I can speak, and I can talk with numerous people anywhere in the world without racking up a cell phone bill, or long distance charges. and you can't send links and pictures over the phone[addsig]

AIM is instant message, and it is faster than the Jeepz chat room. I too have Trillian
(great program eh, L33), and use AIM as most people seem to have AOL (or did when I started it). You all can hold a chat anytime you want, just add everyones AOL name to your buddy list and when you see a bunch of people on, invite them !!! It'as easy as one, two. Keep Jeepin' and I look forward to seeing you in the room.

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

UPDATE. I am a evern bigger idiot. My Sister, who is in school out of state, signed my aol account up with AIM (I guess) and I have it.

0 Buddies
0 Friend
0 Family

Just like real life!

Ironically my AIM name is jps4jeep, go figure![addsig]

my screen name is 'dingus84'... i've started chats on AIM the last two nights in a row... i just invite everyone active on my buddy list, but it looks now like i have a few more to add. :)

-nate[addsig]

mine is craziesteve, but depending on what time it is at night... i may just be away...at school or sleeping.
[addsig]

Back