jeep jamboree charlotsville va mar18-20

freido

First Snow...

:wink: reg. opens dec 1 if anyone would like to go please contact me freido6@hotmail.com never been to a jeep jam or anything organized. would like to go on some trails with people.not scared to have fun and yes getting stuck is part of the fun

So, what part of the country are you from? We have a whole lotta fun down here for less than that $250 fee!

RE: First Snow...

Hmm... Always wanted to attend one... Now, how far is Charlottesville from Richmond, or more specifically, Powhatan? My Aunt lives down there, would be cool to have a place to crash while I'm down there...

charlottesville i think is only about 11/2 hours away from richmond

i live in newport news, about 2hrs away from cville, i think i might go but 250 is a little steep

start savin now thats a small price to pay to meet new freinds i spent a lot more than before and thought i was having fun

RE: my 8.8

is it at oakridge estates?, cuz thats where they held the virginia 4 wheel drive annual trail run and theres some pretty fun stuff there. goes from scenic stuff to some stuff where my buddys scrambler on 37's with revolvers a 14 bolt and a d60 had to winch up and some things that hybrids on 40's couldnt get up

Back