Jeep price

jay89

I am thinking of selling my Jeep. I am curious to see what I should ask for. It is an 88 yj with a brand new 4.2L engine still has about 72,000 miles left on it's warranty. Tires are brand new, so is the Weber Carb. The body is in great shape and so is the interior. Any Suggestions?

Well, When you sell a car, you will hardly get the money you deserve for it. If it looks good, runs strong and it is trail ready, you could maybe get $3,500 or more for it. It also depends on the demand for Jeeps in your area. The best thing to do is look on Ebay , local and regional newspapers and Auto trader magazine to see how much similar Jeeps are going for. That is going to be your best bet. -Al

72,000 miles left on the warranty of an 1988 Wrangler? What did you do, buy the 1,000,000 mile warranty? LOL.

I think he means warrenty on the new engine...From what I have noticed ebay has the higher price of what you might get. Stuff I see on ebay usually goes for 20% less in real life. I would guess $3500 isnt too far off from what you might get. I would post $4500 obo. or something like that. you can always come down in price.

New Wrangler (TK) has been axed by DC

Go to kelly blue book that will be a start.

That about what I was going to ask for 3,500. Thanks judge and K K PSI for a serious reply. Unfortunately there are a lot of idiots on this site too!

Back