Jeep Wrangler Replacement Soft Tops from $239.99

CyberJeepEric

We are currectly running a special on Jeep Soft Tops by Pavement Ends (made by Bestop) starting at $239.99!!! This price INCLUDES new replacement half door skins!!! All other versions also on sale.

Attachments

• top.jpg
    top.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 2,530
Last edited by a moderator:

You say these are made by Bestop... Whats the difference between a Pavement Ends top and a normal Bestop?

A Bestop "Replace-A-Top" uses heavier fabric and thicker plastic in the windows. Fabric weight is rated by how much it weighs per square yard. Replace-A-Top fabric weighs 18 ounces a square yard, The Replay by Pavement Ends weighs 15 ounces a square yard. This is not too much of a difference. The biggest difference is in the windows which are twice as thick on the Bestop Replace-A-Top. Pavement Ends tops carry a one year warranty vs Replace-A-Top's two year. For an economical top that will last you at least a couple of years, the Replay is hard to beat, especially if you need door skins. If you want a little more quality, less road noise and a longer life out of the top, invest in the Replace-A-Top. If you want the best top for your Wrangler, by far the quietest, check out the Bestop Sailcloth Jeep Soft Tops. If you don't require half door skins, they start at $451.99.

Does pavement ends make anything in dark khaki?

I need to replace the upper skins on my 1/2 doors, and I could use a new rear window too (2005 wrangler).

Your best bet is a new replacement top. The Pavement Ends is a good economical choice. Looking for Dark Khaki, I assume you have a '03-'06 TJ. Pavement Ends does not have Dark Khaki, but Rugged Ridge does... Basically, an identical product. If you are looking for a little better quality, go with the Bestop Replace-A-Top. Give us a call and we will get you the best deal possible.

To clarify, and this comes from Bestop Customer Service:

Pavement Ends and Bestop are two separate companies. Bestop is in
Colorado and Pavement Ends is in China. Both Bestop and Pavement Ends are
owned by the same company, that is the only affiliation.

So, no... Bestop does not make Pavement Ends tops.

Pavement Ends was started by Bestop to compete with lesser expensive soft tops on the market. Bestop chose to manufacture the Pavement Ends line out side the USA, the same way they have done many of their soft tops over the years. When "Replace-A-Tops" were being produced outside the USA, did it make them any less "Bestop"? The same goes for "Supertops" and others. I think the answer you received from customer service was a little bit of a play on words... Yes, "Bestop" the company, is in Colorado and "Pavement Ends" is produced overseas. Where are the current batches of Bestops being made??? Today, I think they are all back in the USA, but I am not 100% sure. Does it matter? They are still being produced to Bestop's specifications. Are Hondas made in the USA less "Honda" than ones produced in Japan? Actually, that may not be a good example...

Back to my original point. If you are looking for the best soft top for your Jeep, buy a real "Bestop" brand top, and nothing beats the Sailcloth Replace-A-Top. If you are looking for an economical solution, the Pavement Ends (owned by Bestop and made to their specifications) is a good choice. I feel they are much better than some of the other "no-name" tops that are being sold today. We literally sell hundreds of the Pavement Ends tops on E-Bay, and most purchasers agree that they are a great top for the money.

I was wandering if you can get me the new supertop that bestop makes for the cj8. If you can get it how much could I get it for. I have an 84 cj8. Thanks !

Back