Jeepacorns (female jeepers)

Not intentional!

Lol I'm not here to entertain you droolers!!

I dont think any of us heathens are drooling, some of us may be patiently waiting for the oppurtunity. But in the mean time the entertainment has been exellent. It's all in fun,or ment to be so.

Here is something to drool over us lesbians both own beautiful jeeps

Attachments

• image-1791712780.jpg
    image-1791712780.jpg
    542.7 KB · Views: 132
  • image-565425789.jpg
    image-565425789.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 138

Why is it Gay and Lesbian's always have to let everyone know? I didnt come on here stating I'm Hetrosexual.

clydethepirate said:
Why is it Gay and Lesbian's always have to let everyone know? I didnt come on here stating I'm Hetrosexual.

True but you also aren't fighting a battle to keep your right to love your wife. I agree that it gets a little obnoxious but you gotta respect their pride.

I don't hate anyone because their Gay or Lesbian, I have a cousin thats gay.
I just don't understand the reasoning behind pushing it on everyone so hard.

I could give a sht one way or the other who's fkn who and who claims it out loud, but don't try to hide it Clyde- two good looking chicks with Wranglers, pretty nice looking ones at that... come on Clyde.

We were already pushing the thread that way... Topless cat fight Springer style. That's why the ladies made their comment.

clydethepirate said:
I don't hate anyone because their Gay or Lesbian, I have a cousin thats gay.
I just don't understand the reasoning behind pushing it on everyone so hard.

That's how I feel about religion. I'm loosely Christian but I still give Jehovah witnesses as much **** as I can while they try to get away from me as I yell after them about forcing things on people like my boot on their ass or my jeep in their mini coopers...

Ahhh rants, they feel so good

gennybro said:
I dont think any of us heathens are drooling, some of us may be patiently waiting for the oppurtunity. But in the mean time the entertainment has been exellent. It's all in fun,or ment to be so.

I know lol I was joking lol!!!

clydethepirate said:

Because we are proud!!!

i edited out my comment, it wasn;t bad (it was a little sexually explicit for our forum) but maybe we need to stay away from some topics. i think gay/straight is a topic that can be put on the political and religous listing as things to be careful talking about on here as it can cause extreme feelings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmmm, i think our thread is going to get shut down soon guys. i think we are going way to the left with this.

Last edited:
i edited out my comment, it wasn;t bad (it was a little sexually explicit for our forum) but maybe we need to stay away from some topics. i think gay/straight is a topic that can be put on the political and religous listing as things to be careful talking about on here as it can cause extreme feelings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmmm, i think our thread is going to get shut down soon guys. i think we are going way to the left with this.

WELL! Lets just go full throttle then, Hell yeah lets get it on before Terry gets here. Darn starting to feel like a little kid being naughty. God I love this thread.

Back