jeepchicksrock

antsinmypants

Okies so i was going over my cardomain site this morning and somone had left me a message in my personal guest book. so i read the message

We invite you to join us at http://www.jeepchicksrock.com/forum/
You would fit right in and we would love to have you!!
Craig

so i go to the site, register an account and look at where i can post. first think i see WHO R U? ooh okies so theres an area ment to tell people about yourself. now the first thread i see says

I found the owner of the ass!!

okies so i do my thing and introduce myself and i'm thinking... "the ass" not "an ass" so i asked at the end, what is was suppoed to mean with "the ass" had they heard about me before. i guess somone came across the picture a while ago.. and they were using that picture as the logo for the site (which unfortunatly has now been changed because they want to start a clothing line and have the logo on it)

anyways i thought it was kinda funny..

oh and by the way... who thinks i photoshopped my butt on my photo.. one of the girls there said i did :(

Funny story ants.

What sticks out to me is what a guy named craig has to do with a all-girl jeep site?. :lol: :lol:

RE: Replacement Frame

That is funny...

but about the photochop thing... I'm pretty sure we here at Jeepz all know you well enough by now to know it is genuine Canadian booty there Ants ;)

Sparky-Watts said:
joejeepny said:
Just thought some of you might like these Picts of girls with jeeps http://community.webshots.com/album/43861681wKhgBH/1

Ok, this is bad, but when I looked at the pic of the red CJ with the 44's, my first thought was, "I'd rather have the Jeep than the girl." The more I looked, the more I thought, "I'd rather have the Jeep than the girl." :shock:
image-missing.png

My thought...... it only has a five bolt pattern, wonder what kind of axles it has, man those wheel wells need to be cut, I would rather have the girl in MY Jeep.... sorry Mrs. Punk :twisted:

Ok, this is bad, but when I looked at the pic of the red CJ with the 44's, my first thought was, "I'd rather have the Jeep than the girl." The more I looked, the more I thought, "I'd rather have the Jeep than the girl."

I imagine you could have alot of fun tearing them both up! :wink:

I know what you mean Sparky. I hate it when they put models in the car mags. If I wanted to look at pictures of women, there are much better ones to look at than those they can put in car mags. I often find myself saying exactly the same phrase....."I'd rather have the Jeep" (or car or whatever)

Craig said:
90Xjay said:
Funny story ants.

What sticks out to me is what a guy named craig has to do with a all-girl jeep site?. :lol: :lol:
That wasn't me.

When I first read it I thought it was you....

prariepunk said:
Sparky-Watts said:
joejeepny said:
Just thought some of you might like these Picts of girls with jeeps http://community.webshots.com/album/43861681wKhgBH/1

Ok, this is bad, but when I looked at the pic of the red CJ with the 44's, my first thought was, "I'd rather have the Jeep than the girl." The more I looked, the more I thought, "I'd rather have the Jeep than the girl." :shock:
image-missing.png

My thought...... it only has a five bolt pattern, wonder what kind of axles it has, man those wheel wells need to be cut, I would rather have the girl in MY Jeep.... sorry Mrs. Punk :twisted:

I was also thinking, she must be really short, but if you consider that those tires are almost 4 feet tall, and look at how much taller she is than the tires, she must be close to 6 feet tall!!! That's one huge Jeep!! If ever I was gonna have a mall crawler, I think that would be the one.....

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Laptop Stolen

As much as guys love chicks in Jeeps, chicks love guys in jeeps. I met my wife in college and she wasnt too interested when I was crusing around in my saturn but as soon as I got my new TJ all of a sudden I had a date....interesting (She still refuses this, but I know its true)

RE: Jeep withdrawls

My jeep "mentour" i guess you would say bought his daughter a jeep and lifted it up, exhaust,the whole nine yards. She got it in Feb. and took the top off along with the doors. She hasnt had them on since then. I told her i am going to marry her. She is flat our gorgeous and drives a lifted jeep and 4 wheels!! what else could i ask for?! she also has a dirt bike (rides her dads 600CC bike too) and a 4 wheeler. You look at her and she def. doesnt look like she is into any of that. That right there is a perfect girl!

RE: sloppy steering, need advice

When you're all famous and all don't forget us little people, and where you came from ;)

Cool to see the following, I could see it coming ;)

RE: What

I am still sketchy as to whether Mud fell in love with me or my YJ- especially since he bought his TJ about two months after having driven all over the mountains in Lil Red. I always say he fell in love with the mountains, my dog, my Jeep and me- in that order- he says no, like the good husband he is!
:roll:

mudwoman said:
I am still sketchy as to whether Mud fell in love with me or my YJ- especially since he bought his TJ about two months after having driven all over the mountains in Lil Red. I always say he fell in love with the mountains, my dog, my Jeep and me- in that order- he says no, like the good husband he is!
:roll:
:lol:

(good answer, mud, good answer!)

Back