Jeepz.com decals

Jeeper89

snorkel blub blub blub

ok well i decided to go and look around on the web for custom vinyl decals and i found a site that has pretty good ones, the site is edecals.com, right now for 5 people or less the cost is $7.00 a decal and if i get 6 people or more to order then the price goes down from there, once i know approx how many people are interested in this i will get in tough with them and get a quote, making a poll would take a long time so what i am going to do is post a link for the colors avalable(sp?) and the fonts and will tally up the votes when people post back what they want, also the decal size would be 1.75in X 9in
Text Color http://www.edecals.com/misc/color.html
Fonts http://www.edecals.com/fonts/index.htm

any questions or comments e-mail me at phatrabbit8503@aol.com
thanks

buying new soft top

Jeepz.com has official decals...private message Raven13XXX and he will get the details to you.

Rob 8) :p :)

why not use the color and font of the logo on the top left corner of this page?

ps. Every book that Ive read says that Chrysler didnt make Jeep Wranglers in 1996.

johnny7point0
ps. Every book that Ive read says that Chrysler didnt make Jeep Wranglers in 1996.

my sig is to show how stupid some people are, anyone i know knows that there were no wranglers made in 1996.....when i tried to pm Raven13XXX it said he wanst a member so that is why i went looking for decals, i'll try to pm him again thanks

Also, 95 Wranglers are considered YJ's, not TJ's. I've been meaning to mention that. In the readers rides gallery, they are in the TJ category.-al

Raven, that is so awesome!

Thanks a ton! I will order a red one. So the 1x12 are the available ones right? Can't wait!

Thanks again

Lady

It was obviously a joke to me, Jeeper89. I got it, and I'm not even a wrangler guy. I like the sig.

hey does any one have a picture of the jeepz.com decal? i want one for my jeep hehehe

Group Buy on Rubicon Express parts...

jeepin916 said:
hey does any one have a picture of the jeepz.com decal? i want one for my jeep hehehe

Yes, look 3 spots above and find RAVEN13xxx's post. He has a link there which will lead you to the promised land.

hey whay isnt the bigger sticker availible any more? i want it

MODS, can we sticky this post? People are always asking for these things. It would be much easier on the rest of us. lol I am bout to get one now finally.

Thanks! What do you think?

Lady

Jeeper89 said:
johnny7point0

my sig is to show how stupid some people are, anyone i know knows that there were no wranglers made in 1996.....when i tried to pm Raven13XXX it said he wanst a member so that is why i went looking for decals, i'll try to pm him again thanks

Check this out.http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/...JEEP&address=36331&search_type=used&x=56&y=17. 3 "1996" Jeep Wranglers. If you look at the pics, one is a YJ and 2 are TJs. WTF?

Write me up for 2 of 'em. I wan't the 96 1/2 model, with one round and one square headlight.

Freakin' hillarious! Yeah, I'm sure nobody'll want to buy from them! Heheheheheee!

I bumped this post for a question to a MOD, but it is lost on the first page now. I am positing again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MODS, can we sticky this post? People are always asking for these things. It would be much easier on the rest of us. If not sticky, maybe put up a section with the information on prices and availability of these and who to contact?

Thanks! What do you think?

Lady

Now folks don't make fun of these guys. They are selling the rarest :wink: of all Jeeps. Think about it just how many 1996 Jeeps have you seen! buy these jeeps and put em up they are collectibles. heheheh Tug

Poll: To Carb or Not! That is the Question!

ACTUALLY, my 97 TJ was built 4/96. Therefore, it IS a 96, but considered the 97 model year.

Back