Just a rant...... but its about a JEEP!!!

Roundlights

So I buy another 2000 TJ last Tuesday....... she's got a ding or two as she's used so I make it part of the buying deal to have them do the body work -pro-bono-...........

I set up an appointment for today, 7 days later, tuesday.

A week goes by. During this week, I tear into this new girl, start making all the tweeks to get her shining & slightly modded the way I want...... all the while, JUST DOWNPOURING here in Oregon.

I mask off and repaint fender flares, under my carport, in the cold rain, I change her plugs & wires,in the cold rain, I take the carpets out & down to the carwash, in the cold rain, I install a new rack, in the cold rain, I trace down why my wipers are not working, in the cold rain...........

I get all my stuff done, in the cold rain, and then today, I drop her off at 7a.m. to the body shop and by NINE FREAKING THIRTY its like 70 & SUNNY!!!!!!!

aHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I get her back Friday though, which is nice, because they are calling for showers off & on all weekend........

the jeep gods hate me :0(

:0)

Sounds like when I lived in Seattle. At least Portland is a nice city.

Oregon: you’re soaking in it
Oregon: the shower me state
Oregon: is for lovers, kiss me where the sun don’t shine

BUT I don't knock Oregon~I'm so native when I drive by the Oregon Tool shop I look to my wife and say "Well Hon, I got mine already"

We go through hell and regroup, It s a jeep thing.

<... to the body shop and by NINE FREAKING THIRTY its like 70 & SUNNY!!!!!!!
the jeep gods hate me

jeep gods work in mysterious ways.
body work is best done on a dry day. the jeeps gods are smiling on you, and the glass is half full.

I heard an engineer once observe the glass is twice as big as it needs to be...

Back