Last day of the "Create your own Black Friday special"! More manufacturers added!

3JeepsOffroad

Last day of the "Create your own Black Friday special"! More manufacturers added!

Today's the last day of our 1st Annual "Create your own black Friday special", where you name the part and we give you a sale price! This way anything YOU want is on sale! Need a set of bumpers? Armor? Or looking for a good lift kit or new shocks? All on sale! The manufacturers listed below all offer quality parts, and we're glad to sell them.

Warn, MileMarker, Superwinch, Smittybilt, Rubicon Express, JKS, Currie, Warrior Products, Tough Country, Trailmaster, AFE, Viking Offroad, Rigid, Yakima Racks, Banks, Bushwacker, Bubba Rope, Daystar, Detroit Lock9ers, Bilstein, Flowmaster, Weber, Rugged Ridge, PIAA, KC HiLites, Mossy Oak Graphics, OR-Fab, Pro-Comp, Staun, Hella, Precision Gear, Alloy USA, Rock Krawler, Superior Gears, Superlift, Viair, Rancho, ARB, Grant, Vertical Driven Products, and XD Wheels.

This special also includes free shipping, as that's our current Grand Opening special! PM me your part requests, email them to me (sales@3Jeeps.com) or call me up, toll free @ 855-936-3376.

-Craig

Last edited:
Back