Last person to comment wins $20

As I initially typed the question I wondered who or how many think in that direction. I couldn't remember the quote directly but you took care of it.

Your getting better slowly. Keep the faith.

Last edited:

Wonder what scuba dude is doing, a full year with a jeep. Guess we can't call him spikehorn no more.

The MBJWC pres gave me a jeep tonight to keep me a member in good standing until I buy one of my own.

Attachments

• image-615060061.jpg
    image-615060061.jpg
    445.4 KB · Views: 190
Though I'm not satisfied (I'll never be satisfied), here is my little clown car none the less. '13 Fiat 500 Sport.

Attachments

• image-2161297846.jpg
    image-2161297846.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 207

Cool! In the mean time keep your eyes scaning for a jeep that may need some work but ya can pick up for cheap. I bought this jeep for 500 dollars just as you see it, the guy couldnt figure out what was wrong with it, thought it had a blown engine. I grabbed it and all it was was the timeing chain, replaced that and yahoo happy camper. Had to sell it , rough times, but I am on the hunt again for anouther one. Oh yeah I sold it for 3000.

Attachments

• 100_1144.JPG
    100_1144.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
Took her for a spin (this one is def a girl). Here is a true representation of her size. 90.6" wheelbase. She still needs a name BTW.

Attachments

• image-2517816329.jpg
    image-2517816329.jpg
    496.3 KB · Views: 207
get rid of it,for a homeless jeep, just my opinion.
I'll get rid of it when my husband's car is paid off and then I will trade it in on a brand new jeep. That's why I got this clown car- so I would have a warranty, and not have a car payment or concerns of paying to fix an older car (like the $4g I just dropped in the LJ). I can't afford to buy a car and pay for everything that needs fixed. I'll just start all over with a jeep in 2yrs.

Seeing that in the snow would look like a cherry on a sundae or banana split.
lol. As if I didn't think it looked odd enough. Ha.

Scoped out a couple Fiat forums in case I have any issues or questions while I own this thing. They were a joke. One was soooo disorganized with topics listed all over the place in the wrong sections of the forum. One had hardly any posts. One seemed full of bickering. They all had tons of unanswered questions. It looked like most activity was people joined, asked a question, it was never answered, and they left. Screw that. I'm going home.

It's looks as though someone kept a little memento of Monty for me. :'-] Should I mount it to the Fiat?

Attachments

• image-2683943385.jpg
    image-2683943385.jpg
    481.8 KB · Views: 202
Back