Last person to comment wins $20

I'm about brain dead right now, been shoveling snow all day,got a foot of it here. I get confused easily at this stage, night night ya'll.

Hey, yo ... Pull your inspection cover and see if you might be shy a couple teeth off your main cluster. (preventative maintenance).

Hey, yo ... Pull your inspection cover and see if you might be shy a couple teeth off your main cluster. (preventative maintenance).

How do you know these things?

Attachments

• missing teeth 011.jpg
    missing teeth 011.jpg
    426.6 KB · Views: 30
Got the end of my finger smashed in the same accident when the jeep went upside down and my finger was between the roll bar and the road. I'm gonna keep on getting it , dont give a darn how ugly I get, I'm gonna have fun doing it.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, forgot to mention the scars on my forehead, bothered me for a while. Aint as pretty as I once was still look pretty darn good though. He He

Battle scars. I got a few of them. Some on my head and face.

Sent from my iPad using Jeepz

I wish my scars were from jeeping. Then again, prolly wouldn't have been covered by insurance that way. Maybe I'll make up some wild crazy rollover story to tell later. It all began from the top of Devil's Backbone, or was it Satan's Staircase...

Really happy that your healing well and feeling better . Thankfully , all will be well soonest and the good Doc will make any scar passé . You won't even be able to find where to point to if you ever got to tell the story someday . My brother had the unfortunate luck of burying the front of his car under the California kick tail of a semi some years back and had some facial reconstruction but he's fine now . I know all will go fine for you and from your picture posted of you braving the bitter cold , you look just great . We're always thinking about you and we got our faith your in good hands and all will go well . Soon , there will be some nice pics of you smiling next to your brandy new Monty 2 ! Looking forward to that day too !

Battle scars. I got a few of them. Some on my head and face. Sent from my iPad using Jeepz
Most of my battle scars are on my hands from wrenchin' . Except for the Tonka jeep incident with my older brother and a coat hanger . Gave me my G.I. Joe scar under my left eye. The rest are visible In private . Lol . Had a rough adolescence too .

Thanks. The hat is covering much of the scar and the camera angle covers the rest. It goes down the left side of my face.

FYI, I hate the BMV!

There is not enough details with the "I hate the BMV" comment, so a direct meaning of the acronym is open. BMV is an acronym for many things. One is for Bolsa Mexicania de Valores (BMV) which is the Mexican stock exchange. I wouldn't think someone would hate the Bureau or Motor Vehicles unless.....?

Oh ok, I really hate acronyms, if your to lazy to type the word why type anything. Just my opinion, it really irritates me. To me it is being very rude to the folks reading what ya say, cause they gotta try to figure out what you are saying. Maybe I'm an old dumb redneck.:?|

Last edited:
Back