Let's see your Jeep!

TwistedCU

Well the rig of the month never worked out, so why don't we all just post pics of our Jeep(s)? Stock or rock-ready, action shots, poser shots, or driveway shots... Whatever you got - POST!!!

To keep it viewable for our dial up Jeepzters, let's keep the pics to a reasonable size or post a link to pic's. If posting pic's, keep it down to 2 pic's or 1 for each vehicle.

If you have trouble posting pic's there is a good tutorial in the "forum related" forum.

List mods too!

Let's keep this thread to the subject, too. I hope there will be alot of replies, and reading through them will be easier if we don't hijack (I know, doctor heal thyself :oops: )

Here's mine:
1988 YJ. Stock and needs engine work, but whattya want for $500!:
88YJ-2.jpg

2000 XJ. mods in sig:
flx2-2.jpg

I don't have a digital camera now that I moved from EP. It was my buddy's. (I know...spring for one already)

But, I have and old pic of "6 pack" minus the new winch bumper:

image-missing.png

> 4.5" rusty's lift
> 33x12.50 procomp xterrains
> 15x10 eagle alloys rims
> lockright lockers (rear)
> custom prerunner winch bumper
> flowmaster exhaust
> k&n filter cone
> rusty's airtube
> adjustable trackbar (polybushing type)
> indiglo gauges
> homemade disconnects

Now, here's my new TJ!!! It won't be 2 toned for long, and those rims are first to go!! I get it Wednesday or possibly Thursday!!!
Mods include: It has a 4" superlift lift, 32" Goodyear Mtr's, horrible rims, custom front end paintjob, JKS disco's, and 4:10 Gears.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Hey White...I have dial-up too! :D I scaled them down. Geez. I'm always the picture villain around here. hehehehehe

I signed up for the Jeepz-hosted website. there's some pics at mud4feet.jeepz.com (BTW - thanks ladyjeepfreak - you gave me the idea)

Thanks John, YJs never looked so good.

Here's a close up of mine.
image-missing.png

Joop

dropseys you gotta ditch imagestation.. go get imageshack,,

here is dropseys
image-missing.png

thought i had a couple of mine, but all i have is my old jeepz avatar.. ill work on getting a some better shots of it
image-missing.png

I thought I'd do the same for Mr and Mrs. Mud4feet.

image-missing.png

ADD ON:
Oh yeah, btw Mud. Cool site. You have a very cool thing going there. Handsome family too!! It's always funny, nobody ever looks like I picture them to look.

Back