Let's see your Jeep!

beantown, have you checked the "Forum Related" section? There's two good posts there that explain it well.

Re: RE: 1058193

beantown said:

Beantown, Mud4feet was NOT being a smart arse. We don't flame on this board. (that much)

What he was talking about, is that there is an entire tutorial on how to post pics in "Forum related". Let me find the thread for you....

They are the first 2 Sticky'd topics at the top:

http://www.jeepz.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=319826

http://www.jeepz.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=320557

::edited because the censorship software turned the word "a-s-s" to "booty". :roll:

beantown said:
Hey, how come I can't see any options on how to upload a pic?
Can anyone help here?

I'm guessing you meant what you wrote - "upload", and not how to post a hosted pic???

The Gen Chat forum doesn't have that feature, but you can do it in some other forums (CJ,YJ,TJ and for sale for example)

If that's what you meant

Re: RE: Aluminum OEM Wheels for YJ

randomjeeper said:
not to get off topic but i have to ask, 88Wrangles how do you get into your truck :shock: !?

oh yeah i almost forgot, lots of cool looking jeeps :D

Well, I can just barely get my right foot up onto the edge of the floor board (on the egde, towards the back of the cab). Then I grab the steering wheel with my left hand, and the back of the cab with my right hand. Then...Pull really hard :lol:

Hey, the roofs only 8.5' tall...It's not that big :lol:

I sure do miss my YJ though. Here's a picture of it with some little 31's on it, and before the fender cutting.

image-missing.png

TwistedCopper said:
beantown said:
Hey, how come I can't see any options on how to upload a pic?
Can anyone help here?

I'm guessing you meant what you wrote - "upload", and not how to post a hosted pic???

The Gen Chat forum doesn't have that feature, but you can do it in some other forums (CJ,YJ,TJ and for sale for example)

If that's what you meant

Oops, sorry beantown, I misread....."upload" not "post". I just know a lot of people have trouble posting pics on here (as I did early on) and don't think to check the "Forum related" section. Hey, at least you just gave me the rolling eyes and didn't call me a dumb arse (which I can be at times)! :lol:

:roll:

RE: Re: RE: Going newer... Got Questions.

West747, please tell your Jeep not to beat me up. Tough looking rig!

RE: Re: RE: adding a 2" lift to front

NiteDog, that's going to look good! Post up some pics of the final product

RE: OT= Prayers for LFJ

NiteDog, the YJ gets new clothes for Christmas! Sweet!!! Yeah, keep us posted (pics) when she's done!

I saw your pics, Purpleyjgirl. I use Villagephotos myself and never had a problem posting here on Jeepz. Maybe if you have a free account they don't allow remote linking????

raptor_pilot, that is one very clean/straight looking YJ you got there. Nothin wrong with a stocker, they have their appeal as well.

Back