Lift and Tires!!!! (large pics)

93bizzleYJ

Just got my tires, here are the pics. took it offroading right away.

Here is my jeep (the black), and bostonjeep's ( the white)
I'm running 33x12.5 Kuhmo's, he's running 32x11.5 Procomp MT's on the same 3.5" BDS lift plus 1" shackles.....

Tell me what ya think!!!!

image-missing.png

image-missing.png
[/img]

Both jeeps look nice..all you gotta do now is get that blue junk off the letters and yer set, or just cover 'em in mud.

Lookin' good, but I've got bad (old) eyes. Get us same daylight pics!! Love those black wheels......

lookin good, sorry i guess you were right i got that pic while you had your head turned.

those 33's are sick....not much more i can say about it....they def held their own that night.

The jeep has never looked better! I like the before and after pics. Oh oh and the black wheels rule too! Great work.

Suh-weeet! Hey you painted the springs red? They didn't come that way did they? Looks great!

i think...you should regear, and put those tow hooks you have on your jeep instead of in your jeep :lol:, but obviously looking good. you dwarfed my zj that night, BUT, i didnt flood the inside of mine ;)

Wow, Looks sweet Brian, I gotta get in that picture too as the three of us are now running the same rigs! I am also curoius about the red BDS springs? I like em'! How is it running now, I know you have had loads of problems with the clutch etc, all looks well, but how does it drive? How did you end up getting the lift installed, did you do it yourself? Unfortunalty my Jeep goes into hibernation for the winter in a few weeks :cry: but I'll be around and I'm NOT selling the Jeep to make way for the Baby. I was looking at Jeep strollers the other day! Enjoy the new jeep! :D

sounds good mingez, question though, what are you doing with the xj? is that on hold while you do up the tj? or is it a race? like for every dollar that goes into one, a dollar goes into the other? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

motor mount bolts

he rattle canned the springs red, chrysler red....

hey johnny welcome back from the honeymoon.

actually we went offroading right after those pics, got stuck till 2am!!

LCB also slipped the tire off the wheel, luckily we had a 31" to get out. But its all fixed up now.... and still covered in mud....

-dave

BostonJeep said:
actually we went offroading right after those pics, got stuck till 2am!!
well i wasnt stuck. my jeep was nice and dry. i realize you guys had never been there before, but my new theory is now that if i cant walk it, what makes me think i could jeep it? and swimming through the mud pits does not mean you could jeep through them. :lol: :lol:

thank goodness for my full size spare too, or it would have been an errr.....crooked? ride home for doobie and lcb. haha.

but on another note conroy, you game for coy hill soon? we're going to go back in a week or so.

bchcky said:
sounds good mingez, question though, what are you doing with the xj? is that on hold while you do up the tj? or is it a race? like for every dollar that goes into one, a dollar goes into the other? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I just might...now this is a HUGE "might" turn that into a rock crawler. Wheelbase is good, and It'd be a nice trail only rig. I dunno, but it's never on hold. I'd say the race thing. But I'm definetly putting most of my money into the TJ for the next couple of months.

Back