Lift and tires!!!!!!!

purpleyjgirl

So what do yall think?

image-missing.png

RE: 88 YJ Ignition Upgrades

I think I way underestimated the look of those plain steel wheels and a nice set of tires. It almost has an old Army flat fender look with that set up.

RE: Future Build Question.

Very nice! I like it.

I agree with Jumppr...those wheels do look pretty sweet with the tires on them.

Thanks guys and gal. They are 31" MT's I believe. Im happy with the size and how the ride on the road. You guys suprise me tho I was thinking the wheels ruin the look. But maybe I will keep them for awhile.
The steps were kinda a gift I was going to replace them eventually but for now they work for the dog and the child :wink:

RE: Lady in need of help... rear window replacement know how

Looks sweeeet. I like the steel wheels too. Now just remove those plastic front bumper ends for a better look.

RE: Re: RE: Best rear-end?

If you are not 100% happy with the wheels, paint them a dark OD green. then it will look a little like the Willy's edition TJ!

I would go with the od Green or even paint the rims flat black. it would look nice and for a totally new look you can go wrong with the price of a can of paint.

YJ hardtop

Flat black rims and then get a set of the grey center caps. Reverse what you have. That would look pretty sweet too! I'm a die-hard flat black fan. I no longer have any chrome on my Jeep.

Looks great, Purp!!! I've never liked those ugly steel rims, but by golly, I must admit those look awesome with those tires!!! Makes it look really tough, kinda like a military style. :wink:

jumppr said:
I think I way underestimated the look of those plain steel wheels and a nice set of tires. It almost has an old Army flat fender look with that set up.

i was gunna say that it looks almost militeryesk. by you beat me to it. when i first looked at it i was thinking eewwww. but after about 1/2 sec of looking i sayd oooooo willys esk. very nice.

RE: DESPERATE... help please

Well.........it's not purple (thank God!!! :lol: :lol: ) and it's not a YJ, but it sure does look SWEET!!!!!! Wish my TJ looked as good! Nice mods, Purpley Jgirl!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back